Conversation Between mueckster and TaylorScott
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. TaylorScott
    04-21-2015 09:21 AM - permalink
    Good morning, Roland. Yes, we very much enjoyed meeting, having lunch and, visiting with you folks. The food and company were great.

Thank you so much for all your help. Please know we appreciate you folks greatly. We are looking forward to meeting again in the near future. You folks please stay safe.
  2. mueckster
    04-05-2015 08:22 PM - permalink
    Same to you, Scott. Hope you had a great Easter Sunday.
  3. TaylorScott
    04-04-2015 12:59 AM - permalink
    Roland, wishing you and your family a fun and safe Easter holiday weekend. Thank you very much for all your help. We are looking forward to meeting you folks. Scott
  4. TaylorScott
    03-30-2015 10:53 PM - permalink
    No problem, Roland. Thank you so much for your time and effort to put Mike and I in contact. We have a lot of hope now of getting the lpop R/R properly because of you. We are relieved. Thank you very much for the relief.
  5. mueckster
    03-30-2015 10:09 PM - permalink
    Have you gotten in touch with Mike?
  6. mueckster
    03-25-2015 10:39 PM - permalink
    Where in the Houston area are you located? I live about 35 miles SE of Downtown. I have the necessary tools to R&R the damper and have done a few LPOP replacements. None of them required the sleeve replacement. A light polish of the seal area was all that was needed. I do know of a member (Nicmike) that had the sleeve replacement tools, but would require them to be shipped to us. I had loaned him the use of my homemade valve spring compressor (McTool) and am sure he would help out. Feel free to text/call me (Roland @ (979) 618-1833), if I can be of assistance.