Conversation Between skyfox10 and Holland416
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Holland416
    08-05-2013 09:41 AM - permalink
    don't worry about it.I was getting around 7 but my speedo wasn't calibrated right. I just got a set of 32s and am about to see what kind of mileage im getting now. so far a tank has lasted me twice as long and I got a lot of power back. very satisfied with them. the way your truck looked with 32s sold me on them.
  2. skyfox10
    07-06-2013 10:05 PM - permalink
    Sorry it took a little while to get back to you. I haven't been on here in a little while. I can't give you the greatest info on MPG because I did recalibrate my speedo, and for whatever reason it didn't come out right. I guesstimate that my speedo reads about 5% over actual speed when compared to a GPS unit. So somehow I managed to overcompensate for the tires.

Also, I have my timing advanced to the point where it it necessary to run 93 Octane. With the timing set this far advanced. I believe I'm getting about 15 or so. Before that I was about 12.5ish.

I've got a stack of receipts I can go through it give you a very accurate representation of what I would be getting if the speedo is correct. What type of mileage do you see with the 35's?
  3. Holland416
    06-29-2013 09:42 AM - permalink
    What kind of mpg are you getting with those 32s? I looking at putting the same set on my truck and im concerned with the mpg. I currently have 35 12.5 with a 3 inch body lift and am looking to bring it back to earth while still looking good. also did you have to recalibrate your speedometer?