Conversation Between Fordlover55 and powerstroke72
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. powerstroke72
    09-22-2009 03:06 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the message and the great post. Almost 20 years on this job have numbed me to personal attacks and I don't feel that's his intent at all. I don't take things like that to heart and welcome the debate. Some people cannot be swayed but there is an opportunity to at least see all perspectives here. As with many experiences, it should be treated as a learning experience and a way to see things from someone else's point of view. Peace my friend and God bless you and your family. Be safe out there.
  2. Fordlover55
    09-22-2009 03:02 AM - permalink
    LOL.. I don't have much choice in being safe. Wife keeps a tight reign on me and my body's deteriorating faster each year. I couldn't get into it with a 5th grader without coming out on the bruised end. Please.. don't take Opossum's attitude to heart. He actually has asked some good questions. I don't think it's meant as a personal attack against anyone here. Take care and God be with you, each time you climb into your patrol car.
  3. powerstroke72
    09-22-2009 02:04 AM - permalink
    Thank you very much for the reps my friend! Much appreciated as were your kind words. Take care and be safe out there!