Mileage: 157000
Color: White/Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 351 W

I basically copied and pasted my craigslist ad, so if I explain the obvious that is why...

My wife and I are looking to sell our truck, we purchased it while living in Iowa to make the move to Washington. It has served us well yet we feel that a smaller vehicle would suit my daily commuter needs better.

The truck is a 1994 F-150 super cab. (extended cab but the sides are fixed not doors on this generation) 4x4 short bed with the 351W engine.

A/C still blows really cold

Drivetrain:

It has the 5.8L (351W) and automatic transmission with just over 157,000 miles on it.

The engine bay has some old oil stains behind the engine and on the hood, this is from a previous leak that was fixed before I bought it. It runs great, burns no oil, does not smoke and I honestly have not been able to find any leaks. Also it does not over heat at all. I would not hesitate to take it off roading or test its towing limits.

It starts every time. Mechanically it runs great, it has its normal high idle untill it warms up a bit then settles right down into a nice smooth idle and has no ticks or vibrations.

It runs normaly in RWD but has 4x4 that can be selected inside the cab using the floor shifter, to engage 4x4 low you need to engage the hubs on the front as well. The 4 wheel drive works great and the hubs still work, and don't groan or vibrate when engaged.

This truck also has the dual fuel tanks and they both work.

Body:

My wife and I bought the truck while we were living in Iowa, and being from the midwest it does have some rust. The frame is in great shape. The body has some rust over along the bottom of the body panels as is common on these trucks. The rear wheel wells and at the bottom corners of the box, at the bottom of the cab, and at the bottom back part of the fenders. All of this is easily patchable or you could even use some rust remover and paint over it and it will stop it from geting any worse.

On the passenger side of the bed behind the tire is a dent its a good size but the metal is not creased so it could probably be pulled out pretty easily.

The dealer I bought it from said that the previous owner lost his grip on the drivers door in a wind storm and it blew open to far, hence the crinkles in the door and fender on that side. Still minor, does not affect function of the door.

Interior:

The interior is in good shape, it has normal wear and tear for a truck of this age, but no major tears or and only a few minor stains.

I think the previous owner was a smoker, there are some small burns in the drivers seat, but the cloth and vents do not smell like smoke.

The rear windows and smoking windows on the doors have dark tint that is in good shape.

The cab is big enough to comfortably seat 6 adults.

Topper:

When we moved to the Spokane area we wanted to avoid renting a U-haul trailer. So I built a topper using 2x4's, plywood and lots of PL premium. It is clamped to the bed and did not budge at all on our 65MPH drive out here.

It is solid enough that if you grab it and shake it the whole truck moves.

It is only held on by 4 clamps so it would be really easy to remove if you wanted to only use it on occasion, or completely remove it.

It is covered with several heavy duty tarps keeping it water proof, and they are configured in a way that you can open up the back to access the bed.
It is only a bit taller than the cab, it is as wide as the bed, so it's profile is not bad, daily driving is still really easy.

If you don't want the topper I am more than willing to help you remove it.

Others:

I have a pair of long tube thermal coated headman headers for the truck. I never had enough free time to install them before we moved. If you would like them you can have them for $300, thats over $100 off.

The tires are just standard 31" cooper truck tires that still have good tread left on them, and the wheels are the nicer aluminum wheels that are highly sought after, no nicks or gouges, just need a good polishing.

I am the first to admit that its not going to win a car show, but with some minor rust repair, it would look even better.
If you need a truck that will start every day, for work, off roading, hunting, or even to have something huge and safe with 4wheel drive for winter time this is the truck for you.

I am asking $3500 obo.

I know that there are other trucks on craigslist or at local dealers that have no rust, but alot of them have almost twice as many miles, are only RWD, or are not an extended cab.

I am open to considering a trade, I would prefer something small, with a manual transmission.

any questions please feel free to contact me.
I can email pictures because I only have them on my hard drive.
brianabington @ operamail . com

Thanks,
Brian