The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread! - Page 1344 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Nova Scotia
Reload this Page >

The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread!

Notices
Nova Scotia Join Chapter, Leader:

The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread!

Old 01-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
My one son knows where the dump is located.. But the refuse container might be a better idea.. Just fill it and the people come back and pick it up and take it to the dump..No rush, 30 days to put stuff in it..

Old 01-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Our ''reclamation'' centre is about 10 miles away so I don`t go often, just when I have a enough to make it worthwhile. We avoid buying items with a lot of packaging as much as we can. When we go to town we put small amounts of household waste, what little that cannot be recycled, in shopping mall receptacles.

Old 01-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
That is interesting. The county comes around and picks up branches and stuff like that and the city does trash pickup once a week.

Old 01-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
I`m a little ways out in the country so no garbage pick up of any kind. I`m happy that we do have a place to properly dispose of what little garbage we have.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
I am a little ways into the country as well.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Fomoko1
I`m 6 minutes from the nearest Costco and another 3 minutes to Saskatoon.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
I am 6 miles out of the larger town and 4 from the smaller town. Probably 15 minutes from Costco and 15 minutes from the closest Wally World..

Old 01-13-2019, 07:34 AM
bernette
Posting Guru
bernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to beholdbernette is a splendid one to behold
morning boys ! wow morris nice shop and vehicles .wife comes in from work at 8pm every saturday, so i,m cook ! dump here is open for everybody 1 saturday every month in winter. the closes cosco here is in mocton about 4 hrs away. but we got a walmart in NB about 30 minutes away.

Old 01-13-2019, 09:08 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Morning Brian, Morris, Rob and Steve

Old 01-13-2019, 10:36 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Good morning Nova Scotia, John, Morris, Brian, Rob and wandering misfits ..

Old 01-13-2019, 10:40 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Morning Steve...

Old 01-13-2019, 10:44 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
How's the day treating you John??

Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Been taking the lazy man approach today Steve, might do a little research on the net to see if anyone else has figured out why this engine always seems to leak out up front..

Old 01-13-2019, 10:53 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
You probably could use a little rest .. wish you luck on the oil leaking problem..

Old 01-13-2019, 10:58 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I'm resting all the time it seems Steve..lol I just dread the thoughts of tearing the motor apart to fix an oil leak. I'll likely have to wait to do it in the summer so I can remove the hood. There's too much chance of it getting damaged if I tried taking it off in the shop now plus there is no room to put it anywhere..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread!

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.