Notices
Nova Scotia Join Chapter, Leader:

The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread!

Old 11-04-2018, 10:59 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
How many more years are you planning on working..? I don't think I'd like to go back even to a part time position..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
At least until I pay off the SHO.. But possibly longer since it does keep me active..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:09 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
I should try to be more active by taking a walk each day or something..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.Steve GG has a spectacular reputation.
I should be more active when I am home.. But only have so much energy or so I tell myself..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:11 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
You have the pups to keep you busy at home...lol

Old 11-04-2018, 11:12 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I'd take the dog across the street for a walk but he's too lazy...

Old 11-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
It is a frustrating busy.. Cleaning up after them.. I need to do some constructive busy..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:19 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
You have a garage that you said needed tidied and a deck to build, that should keep you busy for awhile..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
It should.. And the weather is getting about right to work outside without burning up..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:28 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I wish I could afford to build a bigger shop or had build a bigger one to begin with. Thought crossed my mind of extending the garage attached to the house to the full length of the house. That would be like adding another stall...instead of 16X30 it would be 16X48

Old 11-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
That sounds like a way to go.. make working on a vehicle closer to the house as well..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:41 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I would do the maintenance on them in there but still have space in the shop to do the dirtier work. Could store both trucks in the attached doing the summer and leave enough room to bring a vehicle in the winter for oil changes and whatever might be needed to be done...again just thoughts going through my mind...lol

Old 11-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
It Sounds like a pretty logical idea really..

Old 11-04-2018, 11:46 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
It would be a lot less expensive than building a bigger shop and I can't add onto my shop because of where it is located..it would make the walk from the house to the shop shorter too..lol

Old 11-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Steve GG
Posting Legend
Sound' like a win win deal.. got sidetracked with cleaning up after the pups.. they really are afraid of the shop vac..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The OOOHFISHALLY sanctioned NS B/S Chat thread!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.