Price: $8500
Mileage: 1
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Red

Here is my '37 Ford pickup. 1937 21 stud flatty, same era trans and banjo rear. The exhaust exits right behind the cab corner. It has a overdrive at the rear of the still enclosed drive shaft. Wide 5 hubs with juice brakes. Dropped axle with a mono leaf and Pete and Jakes shocks. Unspilt bones front and rear. Rear is still buggy spring and has a set of coil overs. Dodge Caravan seat (bed sheet covered). Stock steering box. 37 Truck grill sectioned and narrowed some. Guide 682-c headlights. Dash guages aren't hooked up but working guages are above in header panel. Gas, oil, water, and volts all work. Truck is channeled 7". Windshield cranks out and cowl vent works. It now has the chrome windshield frame. Front tires are ns90 motorcycle and the rears are 235/85/16. Yes it has rust and yes it squeaks and rattles. But I have put approx 2000 miles on it since March and had a blast. PM with any questions. Sorry no trades. Its time I put my sedan together.

$8500.

More pics here. From the time I got it until now. novatattoo's photos and albums on webshots

Later,Bill