Color: Green/silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 351

Hey guys,

going to sell my truck to pay off some bills. I have a Green/Silver F150 4x4 Ext. Cab. 351v8 Auto. Air works great, power windows, locks.... CD. Four wheel drive works great. No problems with this truck.

It has a cel that says the egr vacuum isn't right, but the vacuum tube that controls the max air is cracked and leaks. Does NOT affect the cooling ability of the a/c.

Tranny is strong! It was rebuilt a few years ago just before I bought it from my b-n-l. Shifts good.

You can seat 6.

I have a receiver for it, it is just not mounted. It takes about 5 minutes with an air gun.

Set up for trailer brakes, but I have a motorhome. I pulled a 28' bumper pull with it last summer for a friend and it pulled great at 65mph. Could have done 75 but that AINT safe!

I dirve this truck back and forth to Hytop at least once a week. I have gotten as good as 15mph, but it is usually a little less with trailer and 4 wheeler.

I put 3/4 coil springs in the front b/c it was sagging. It lifted it about 1"over stock. Drives great... smooth too for a truck.

I can send pics from my phone to yours, or I can email pics
256 572 5400
soulbusiness1975@hotmail.com

Ryan

Search this Thread