New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Truck Shows and Events

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 08:38 PM
RoushRacen
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK I just found info for the import car and truck show at the Syracuse Fairgrounds. June 26,27 2004...think it would great to get a bunch of us from here to go.

Old 04-16-2004, 09:52 PM
pancake
Elder User
hey rush... sounds great to me provided there is like real trucks or even old cars there to check out but if it is just ricers you can count me out

Old 04-16-2004, 10:42 PM
RoushRacen
Junior User
ya I agree with ya on the ricers deal. Last year was the first show so I'm kinda thinking there will be more trucks...hopefully. But then again theres the Syracuse nats, July 16-18 2004. I'm not sure if the nats has a non judging or fun field like carlisle has.

Old 04-17-2004, 06:00 AM
cowlady
Elder User
That does sound like fun! Is there a website w/more info?

Old 04-17-2004, 09:09 AM
John Pen
Tuned
Cowlady......PARAGON !!!!!!

C'mon..lets set a date ect !!!!

Old 04-17-2004, 01:17 PM
cowlady
Elder User
OK BUT 1st you all need to do something VERY important! You NEED to go vote for NY Chapter Leader. I am NOT asking you to vote for me but I AM asking you to vote ok? We need to do this by tomorrow!!!!!
As for a date I'm flexible - I see 6/19 mentioned. Is this good for everyone? Let me know ok?

Old 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
rotested
Freshman User
Sept 10,11,12...Adirondack Nationals Car Show. It is 95% vintage show cars cruising the streets of Lake George Village. There is no "truck" stuff associated, but people come out of the woodwork from all over the state with many different vehicles, lifted trucks included! All of the vehicles, in the show, and, vehicles just up to watch the show, cruise up and down the main street for the entire weekend! Even if you drive a Hyundai, park it on a side street, grab a spot on the sidewalk, a table at one of the roadside restaraunts or bars and watch all the vehicles cruise by! Lots of fun! Last year, over 16,000 registered, many more just there (not registered). The wheeling trails around here have mostly been gated, but I'd be happy to show any of you the great area, and maybe even locate an open gate to a trail!

Old 05-11-2004, 07:58 PM
rotested
Freshman User
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the ricers don't come out for the Adirondack Nationals in Lake George! Maybe one or two, but they usually get scared off in a short time! Apparently, all those vehicles with blown big blocks cause the small import cars with 4 bangers, neon lights, 15" subwoofers, 20" rims, and chromed Folger's coffee can exhausts to seek other routes fo travel!!! FYI, Lake George is 1 hour North of Albany, NY.

Old 05-11-2004, 08:24 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Sounds like fun! Let's see how high the gas prices are by then. Hopefully they will be less than my rent!

Old 08-30-2004, 08:54 AM
bluepartsman
Freshman User
The 2004 Unadilla rounds of the CORR Lucas Oil Series will feature all three of the CORR pro classes-Pro Lite, Pro 2, and Pro4. There will also be two classes of Eastern Sportsman trucks as well. IN A DRAMATIC NEW DEVELOPMENT, YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO SEE THREE OF THE MOST EXCITING MONSTER TRUCKS BATTLE SIDE BY SIDE. Yes you read correctly, monster trucks will be at Unadilla too. Get ready to see Bigfoot, Raminator, and Ramunition drag side by side. Then get ready to witness the high flying, car crushing action of freestyle.
WITH ALL THIS ACTION, YOU CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO BE AT UNADILLA SEPTEMBER 18-19.
I can not wait I will be going for sure!! check out mapquest for directions to unadilla, NY. hope to see you there.