Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Liner invites you to take advantage of the SALE OF THE MONTH!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dual Liner invites you to take advantage of the SALE OF THE MONTH!!

For a limited time you can order the top rated bed liner on the market. We would like to get the buzz out on the streets and would like your help. This is what you get, The DUAL LINER bed liner system with a Life Time warranty shipped to your door and while supplies last a free T shirt. When you order at www.dualliner.com please type in the notes ford-trucks.com to get the promotional offer. All we ask in return is that you tell your friends about it, it is as simple as that. If you have any questions or need some more info please email me at todd@dualliner.com . Thanks ford-trucks.com.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:05 PM
darrelf150
New User
Now you tell me. I paid few dollars more for mine, it was well worth it. I will order some on your web site. Thanks for making a great product.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:30 AM
tradosaurus
More Turbo
Received 134 Likes on 99 Posts
When I was a stockbroker we were told never to appear like a desparate salesman.

I make you the same suggestion.

Relax. If your product is good then it will sell. You don't need to come in as a different user

Old 09-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
It looks to me like somebody is excited about. Maybe too excited?

Old 09-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Bed Liner best of both worlds.

The Dual Liner give you the best paint protection, the best dent protection and the best cargo protection out of any bed liner on the market. So if you are looking to protect your truck or to protect your cargo, then we have the bed liner for you. The Dual Liner does not chafe because it is a exact fit this means that no dirt or debris will get behind it. Also because it is a exact fit it is not going to move back and forth like a universal drop in. We use the thermo-formed sidewalls and incorporate the thickest floor mat to protect the bed. The side pieces fit together and the floor mat goes right into a channel to keep it in place. Check out the new photo gallery that we added yesterday at DualLiner® Real Truck Bed Protection Let us know what you think.

Old 09-16-2010, 04:56 PM
tradosaurus
More Turbo
Received 134 Likes on 99 Posts
Wow! Do you ever take a breath?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Dual Liner $399 plus Free Shipping, Over $100 Value!

For the month of October Dual Liner is Offering a sale price of just $399.00 and we will cover the shipping. This is for a limited time ONLY. If you are considering a bed liner for your truck make sure that Dual Liner is one that you check out. The Dual Liner offers the best paint protection, the best dent protection and by far the best cargo protection on the market. Find out why we are "The only Bed Liner that Works". This is the only bed liner on the market that protects your truck and when you want to take it out you will see your trucks box is in exactly the some condition as it was before you put the Dual Liner in. For insance if your truck is new and you put the Dual Liner in it right away then when you go to sell it the box will still be like new. Here are some photos to refrence "click here".

Old 12-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Dual Liner
Former Vendor
Updated the Dual Liner website!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we designed a new page on the website to help customers wrap there mind around the idea of a Dual Liner. We tried to make it really simple. Click Here To Check It Out!