New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Please Please Please Help with a Short Student Project! (Takes 3 Minutes)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 11:56 PM
candy2usc
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Please Please Please Help with a Short Student Project! (Takes 3 Minutes)

Dear Pick-up Truck Enthusiasts,

I am a student at the University of Southern California and a long-time pick-up truck lover.

I am doing a marketing research project for my business class. It is a short online survey that takes less than 3 minutes to complete. Would you please do me a favor and participate in my survey? All you have to do is watch one or two ads online, then answer about 9 multiple choice questions. Here is the link to the survey: https://usc.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_8kvn66MXI4Ox2ja

I need to finish this survey by Wednesday night. It would be great if you can help me before then.

I promise to post the results of the survey in this thread if I get enough responses.

Thank you so much for your time!!! With your help, I hope I can get an A

Best regards,
Linli Xu

Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 PM
candy2usc
New User
Dear Truck Enthusiasts,

For those of you who have completed the survey, thank you so much for your time!!!

I got about 30 responses, but still need more!! Please please help me out here!

If you are concerned, please believe me this is definitely NOT a spammer! There is no sensitive questions asked in the survey! I promise to post the results here if I get enough responses!

Many thanks in advance for your time!!!

Old 09-15-2010, 12:11 PM
candy2usc
New User
Thank you all for helping me out!!

I am still hoping to get more responses today, so that I can analyze it tonight. I'll definitely share the results with you in the next couple of days!!!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:13 PM
candy2usc
New User
Hello again! Thank you all for your help in the past few days! Unfortunately, I have not gotten enough responses by the end of yesterday. I only got about 60. Since I have different conditions in the survey, this number is not enough to get significant results, even though the preliminary results look good. So I still need more data!

If you have not completed the survey yet, please please please help me out!!!

Thanks!!!!