Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

1990 F-150, SWB, 4x4 Auto, 302. For Sale. PRICE LOWERED.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:50 PM
NotEveryBodyLikesUs
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1990 F-150, SWB, 4x4 Auto, 302. For Sale. PRICE LOWERED.

Year: 1990
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $3000
Mileage: 93400
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Black
Engine: 302

*just need her gone, bout to start a family*

I've gotta nice 1990 Ford f-150, Fuel Injected 302 V8. AUTO tranny, power window's, lock's, pop out window's on the side, and a sliding glass window. Run's good and doesn't leak any fluid. I paid $4900 for it before I added all the new stuff to it. Oil has always been changed on time. The 4x4 works great and she's been offroad but hasn't been abused like a lot of other trucks out there have. It's got brand new shock's (added 2-3 inches of lift), brake's, radiator, starter solenoid, relay switch, sony cd player and speaker's, exhaust, bumper. (Nothing fancy). The truck body is straight and has no rust holes on it. Theres a ding or two close to the glass on the back of the cab. The black paint is faded and flaked off some here and there, and theres a few scratches and dings or two. its 20 years old though! needs a new paint job to look real sharp. (looks real good washed and waxed though). BUT body wise I'd give it an 7 out of 10. (the bed is scratched up BUT come on, it's a truck!) The interior is in good shape.. no tears or nothin, but just a few little pin holes. Never smoked in. Only thing that needs to be gotten is the arm rests on the door pannels, (Which at a junk yard would be like $5-10). Put new straight pipe exhaust on her just awhile ago, sounds sweet.. not too loud, but not too quiet. Odometer reads 93k. Tires are in good shape and have about 70% tread left. They start to roar a bit when you get up to 30-35mph. After market black steel bumper was put on and was painted black. Got trailer light hook-up's. Cruises great down the interstate at 75-80mph. I'd trust this truck to go anywhere.. It's a good hutin'/work/farm truck or even a daily driver, thats what i use it for. $3000 CASH. Here's a link with more pictures - http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/...20Ford%20F150/

Gimme a TXT anytime of day or night, (931) 434-0576, Or just reply to the ad for questions.

Thanks, -TJ

If you have any questions and want more pictures, or want my number... send me a message on here or to my email address, noteverybodylikesus@gmail.com

Thanks -TJ

Last edited by NotEveryBodyLikesUs; 09-09-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: lowering price

Search this Thread