Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

A different sort of '57 Ford Truck on 'Bay

Old 08-25-2010, 11:11 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
A different sort of '57 Ford Truck on 'Bay

Old 08-25-2010, 11:30 PM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
I had a 58 for a brief moment. Bought it for $100 about four years ago. Pulled it out of a lady's backyard. It was her ex-husband's. Cleaned it up and sold it on eBay a few weeks later for $2k. It needed a floor and rockers. Even had extra trim pieces.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:36 PM
forddman
New User
forddman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice looking ride. I would love to cruise through town in it.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:57 PM
brit_wheels_fan
Senior User
brit_wheels_fan has a great reputation on FTE.brit_wheels_fan has a great reputation on FTE.brit_wheels_fan has a great reputation on FTE.brit_wheels_fan has a great reputation on FTE.brit_wheels_fan has a great reputation on FTE.
It looks to be in your back yard, Ross. You should go for it! Looks sharp.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:30 AM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
I've always wanted one of these, and honestly I'd consider this one except that it has a red interior. I just can't stand red interiors! They make me nauseous, no matter how nicely done. Same with green, I can't tell you how many nice cars I've passed on because of a puke green interior. It should be against the law to make interiors in anything but black, gray, or tan.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:37 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
I love the 57's.

Years ago my daily driver was a 59 Ranchero. I never should have sold it. I had blown the engine and needed cash. I sold it for $400 and a case of beer to a hunchback....lol

Bobby

Old 08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ALBUQ F-1 View Post
Same with green, I can't tell you how many nice cars I've passed on because of a puke green interior. It should be against the law to make interiors in anything but black, gray, or tan.
I know what you mean. I passed on a sweet 72 Ranchero years ago for $500. It needed a quarter panel replaced from collision damage, and the parts were still available from Ford at the time, so it would've been an easy fix. Had a 351 CJ in it and everything. But it was green inside and out. I could have changed the exterior easy enough, but that ugly, lima bean green went clear to the bone, and I didn't want to mess with it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.