73-79 F100-F350 Parts Sale - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:



Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Location (State/Prov):


73-79 F100-F350 Parts Sale

 

 
 
 
  #46  
Old 04-01-2011, 12:35 AM
oft
oft is offline
Elder User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Burke VA
Posts: 585
oft is starting off with a positive reputation.

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Prelude, CL, TL & Vigor
Item Condition: MA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck, Part suitable for diesel truck

No, the truck will be shipped over here in a month or so; it's in California right now - 95301.

The 302 shroud should work and I need a black pad, brown would do in a pinch.

Thanks,
 
  #47  
Old 04-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
PM me your email address and I will get pics of the parts out to you over the weekend

Originally Posted by oft View Post
No, the truck will be shipped over here in a month or so; it's in California right now - 95301.

The 302 shroud should work and I need a black pad, brown would do in a pinch.

Thanks,
 
  #48  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:18 PM
kyleu890
kyleu890 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 39
kyleu890 is starting off with a positive reputation.
im looking for parts for a 351 windsor swap into a 79 f150 4x4
-351w radiator
-351w motor mounts
-351w frame perches
-351 flywheel 28 oz ballance
-11 in clutch for 351w/np 435 match up
-aluminum grill shell
-clean passenger side fender
-long tube headers 351w
any info for this stuff?
 
  #49  
Old 04-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Windsor Swap

That's a lot of parts, I have most of them. PM me an email address and I will start getting pics of this stuff to you. Where are located?
Jeff
Originally Posted by kyleu890 View Post
im looking for parts for a 351 windsor swap into a 79 f150 4x4
-351w radiator
-351w motor mounts
-351w frame perches
-351 flywheel 28 oz ballance
-11 in clutch for 351w/np 435 match up
-aluminum grill shell
-clean passenger side fender
-long tube headers 351w
any info for this stuff?
 
  #50  
Old 05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
chopper-dog
chopper-dog is offline
New User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
chopper-dog is starting off with a positive reputation.
do you still have the two sets of doors
Ray 908-334-1092
 
  #51  
Old 05-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Dave94
Dave94 is offline
New User
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1
Dave94 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey jeff. I am looking for a 8FT bed side with a toolbox for a camper specal. Would you have one buy chance or do you know of one around for OME parts. Thanks Dave94
 
  #52  
Old 05-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bedside

Originally Posted by Dave94 View Post
Hey jeff. I am looking for a 8FT bed side with a toolbox for a camper specal. Would you have one buy chance or do you know of one around for OME parts. Thanks Dave94
PM sent as reply
Thanks,
Jeff
 
  #53  
Old 05-11-2011, 11:55 AM
dowurk74's Avatar
dowurk74
dowurk74 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 32
dowurk74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey jeff, you have a black dash bezel with factory a/c, black glove box trim, toolbox molding, passenger cab corner molding, steering wheel, and black or brown seatbelts for a '74 ford f250
 
  #54  
Old 05-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Be more specific on the moldings you need, not sure on the seat belts, I will look for them and gather the rest up and get back to you. PM me your email address for pics.
Thanks,
Jeff
 
  #55  
Old 05-11-2011, 10:55 PM
jtrux
jtrux is offline
Junior User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 89
jtrux is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need the covers that bolt to the cab over the shoulder belts in my '77. Also would like some nice bezels, the one around the gauges and the one around the glovebox. It's a Ranger with AC, not xlt or lariat.
 
  #56  
Old 05-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Parts

Is your trim around the glovebox or on the glovebox door, metel or plastic?
PM me an address for the pics
Jeff

Originally Posted by jtrux View Post
I need the covers that bolt to the cab over the shoulder belts in my '77. Also would like some nice bezels, the one around the gauges and the one around the glovebox. It's a Ranger with AC, not xlt or lariat.
 

Last edited by Carver Speed; 05-12-2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
  #57  
Old 05-12-2011, 07:44 PM
dowurk74's Avatar
dowurk74
dowurk74 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 32
dowurk74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by jazzyjeff View Post
Be more specific on the moldings you need, not sure on the seat belts, I will look for them and gather the rest up and get back to you. PM me your email address for pics.
Thanks,
Jeff
having problems with pm's, but the molding im referring to is the passenger cab corner rocker molding for a 74 ford f250 ranger xlt. also some black bezels around the gauges and the glovebox. and possibly a steering wheel thats in good condition. let me know how i can get some more pics of your stuff so i can get a look at it.
 
  #58  
Old 05-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Carver Speed's Avatar
Carver Speed
Carver Speed is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Carver, MA
Posts: 305
Carver Speed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Parts

Post an email address here and I will send you some pics.
Jeff


Originally Posted by dowurk74 View Post
having problems with pm's, but the molding im referring to is the passenger cab corner rocker molding for a 74 ford f250 ranger xlt. also some black bezels around the gauges and the glovebox. and possibly a steering wheel thats in good condition. let me know how i can get some more pics of your stuff so i can get a look at it.
 
  #59  
Old 05-12-2011, 10:29 PM
dowurk74's Avatar
dowurk74
dowurk74 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 32
dowurk74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
  #60  
Old 06-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Vean555's Avatar
Vean555
Vean555 is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Gloucester, Maine
Posts: 46
Vean555 is starting off with a positive reputation.
im looking for "race track" trim for my truck. The chrome that is stainless and thin that goes arounf the whole body of the truck. Its on the truck in my profile picture. thanks
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 73-79 F100-F350 Parts Sale


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.