80-97 Atlas 10" lift front leaf springs, rear blocks, pitman arm - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Post Fiend

hasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud of
80-97 Atlas 10" lift front leaf springs, rear blocks, pitman arm

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Item Condition: Used
Part fits:: 1980-1986, 1987-1996

I have a pair of front leaf springs for 80-97 F series solid axle trucks. They are by atlas and they are 10" lift. They come with bushings installed and etc. The previous owner had them on a late 80's F350 diesel with matching 10" custom made rear blocks (!) and a drop pitman arm, I believe its a 6" drop pitman arm. The truck was clearing 40" tires by a pretty healthy margin.

If you want, they will come with the pitman arm, the 10" blocks, and the 10" ubolts to go with them, and with the front shackles.

I'm asking what I paid for them, which is $300.

I'm selling because I bought them to use on the front of my '78 but a guy I know tried them and said they move the axle forward 2" on the older trucks, so I'm gonna go with some different springs.

I'm located about an hour west of Morgantown WV near both PA and OH state lines.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Post Fiend

hasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud ofhasteranger has much to be proud of
Will ship at your expense or meet you within an hour or so.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Post Fiend

I have pics, I can email or text, let me know.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Freshman User

gr8whitebronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
10" blocks!!!!!??????
Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Post Fiend

Hey welcome to the board with your 5 posts, there. Just fyi, its common courtesy not to **** up the classifieds with worthless comments like this.

At any rate, yes, 10" blocks. I didn't make them nor am I advocating their use. And its pointless debating since the whole shebang is now SOLD.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Elder User

BROWN DOG KTM is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BROWN DOG KTM is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Old thread I know :

Leafs still for sale or long gone ?

Tags
10, 14, 80, 8097, arm, atlas, f150, f250, ford, front, leaf, lift, pitman, springs, truck