Project ford f100 1956 new pics - Page 29 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Project ford f100 1956 new pics

Old 03-31-2018, 10:45 AM
EBEAR
Elder User
EBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to behold
I see they remembered to put the shiny side out . Looking good , that truck was going to stick out there anyways now it's going to just glow .

Old 03-31-2018, 04:29 PM
clintonvillian
Elder User
clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.
What wiper setup are you planning to run?

Paint is killer!

Old 04-01-2018, 01:41 AM
Björn
Elder User
Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by clintonvillian View Post
What wiper setup are you planning to run?

Paint is killer!
gonna use raingear

Old 04-01-2018, 04:46 AM
fordslut
Senior User
fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.
those wheels you got look really good to me for some reason, I don't normally like modern wheels much, but those look so good. what's the width?

Old 04-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Björn
Elder User
Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by fordslut View Post
those wheels you got look really good to me for some reason, I don't normally like modern wheels much, but those look so good. what's the width?

8j et -1 18 inch foose knuckehead

Old 04-01-2018, 11:33 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Paint looks nice..

Old 05-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Björn
Elder User
Was a good weekend installed the rear adjustable cab mount , placed stinger roadkill in the cab , and test fitted the ididit column with steering wheel

Old 05-06-2018, 11:42 PM
fordslut
Senior User
fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.fordslut has a very good reputation on FTE.
great job on the sound deadening.

Old 05-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Björn
Elder User
wheels tested today and I looks good

Old 05-15-2018, 06:56 AM
clintonvillian
Elder User
clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.clintonvillian has a great reputation on FTE.
Can't wait to see how those hood hinges work out for you. You need to speed things up!

Old 05-15-2018, 07:00 AM
clintonvillian
Elder User
Also, what brand of filler did you use?

Old 05-16-2018, 01:18 PM
Frank O'Hara
New User
Frank O'Hara is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where did you buy your interior ??

they look great

Old 05-20-2018, 05:15 AM
Björn
Elder User
Originally Posted by clintonvillian View Post
Can't wait to see how those hood hinges work out for you. You need to speed things up!
When you do it the right way it takes some time, and only work saterdays on the f100
airo automotvie is the brand of the filler

Old 05-20-2018, 05:17 AM
Björn
Elder User
Originally Posted by Frank O'Hara View Post
they look great

seat are from teas designs split bucket bench the door panels made the from forex foam , and the headliner is from roddoors

Old 05-20-2018, 03:54 PM
clintonvillian
Elder User
Ah man I know.... I've been working on mine for five years....

Did you mock up the hood with the hinges?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Project ford f100 1956 new pics

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.