Project ford f100 1956 new pics - Page 20 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Project ford f100 1956 new pics

Old 06-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Björn
Elder User
Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.
here is the color for my 2 tone interior leather

Old 06-01-2013, 05:31 PM
jay54f100
Senior User
jay54f100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
That looks like a good combo.

Old 06-01-2013, 08:39 PM
AXracer
Post Fiend
AXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jwatson1969 View Post
i'm guessing the parking lights are just used solely as signals then?...parking lights not converted to another spot or pretty much not needed as parking lights?....sorry to sound dumb...not stupid, just ignorant and trying to learn as i see many folks seem to have this setup on them now
The single wire parking light bulb sockets can be replaced with a 2 wire/contact one that can take a 2 filament bulb so they can be wired as both parking lights and turn signals. I believe Mid Fifty Mid Fifty F-100 Parts - Home carries the sockets. If you don't have a copy of their free catalog, call them fisrt thing Monday AM and request one, it has a tremendous amount of useful info in it besides all the parts you may need. Sy and her gals are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and their customer service is exemplary.
Jwatson, there are no dumb questions except the ones you DON'T ask! We all were first timers at some point. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we are very friendly and helpful here, but also try doing a search on here as the basic questions tend to get asked many times, and you may find a more complete answer that way.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Björn
Elder User
Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.Björn has a great reputation on FTE.
Net back from picking my last parts from the sandblaster

Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Björn
Elder User
got today the door handles for the effie

Old 06-12-2013, 11:22 PM
AXracer
Post Fiend
AXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud ofAXracer has much to be proud of
What are the handles from? What is the electrical connection for, are these for electrically opening latches? What latches?

Old 06-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Björn
Elder User
Handles are from a aston martin
the wire is for the leds in the handle
and i have altman lath

Old 06-13-2013, 08:00 AM
AXracer
Post Fiend
Aston Martin! Wow.
GM has started using electrically operated soft touch door latches here, Cadillac and Corvette come to mind.

Old 08-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Björn
Elder User
got a sketch from the upholster guy for my interior

Old 08-04-2013, 06:01 PM
56 Big Window
Freshman User
56 Big Window is starting off with a positive reputation.
Impressive! Are you gonna do it in leather or something like UltraLeather, one of the realistic synthetics on the market now?

Old 08-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Björn
Elder User
gonna made in real leather

Old 08-05-2013, 04:21 PM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Björn View Post
got a sketch from the upholster guy for my interior
Nice!.. you gonna continue that pattern on the headliner?

Old 08-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Björn
Elder User
maybe I am thinking about it

Old 08-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Björn
Elder User
today started with the engine ,wanne give the intake same color as the effie .
When I buy the truck the owner said ,that the engine was done 1000m ago.

This was my first peek into the engine when the intake was removed

Old 08-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Björn
Elder User
10 Hydraulic Lifters were jamed
pushrods were damage

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Project ford f100 1956 new pics

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.