Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to the X today?

Old 01-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog
Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
The Seat Shop has a special...

Ordered the full front row for the EXPY, and I got $125 off.

Last edited by Nicmike; 01-03-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: clarification of deal being offered
Old 01-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Flyboy1100
Elder User
Flyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Nicmike View Post
The Seat Shop is having a sale...

how, i just looked and didnt see any sale?

Old 01-03-2019, 12:07 PM
ShelbyHauler
Senior User
ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.
The Seat Shop is having a sale...

Originally Posted by Flyboy1100 View Post
how, i just looked and didnt see any sale?
And for the 04 EB In only see parts for the front seats.

Old 01-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Peace2Peep
Elder User
Peace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to behold
You see the price change when you put the items in the shopping cart...

Old 01-03-2019, 12:21 PM
ShelbyHauler
Senior User
ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.ShelbyHauler has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Peace2Peep View Post
You see the price change when you put the items in the shopping cart...
No mention of a discount nor any price change when I went to check out. So I aborted.

Old 01-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Peace2Peep
Elder User
Peace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to beholdPeace2Peep is a splendid one to behold
Apparently my water pump failed and I decided to have my mechanic also make a couple of upgrades(Thank you Toreador for the help and the suggestions):

All steel water pump from Dieselsite: https://www.dieselsite.com/20045july...waterpump.aspx

Mechanical Fan Clutch and Adapter for the 6.0 from Bulletproof: https://www.bulletproofdiesel.com/Me...p/90201099.htm

I already have the following:
  • Cat ELC coolant
  • Coolant Filter Kit
Is there a special thermostat, or should I buy an original?

Any other updates you guys think I may need?

Old 01-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog
Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
OK, so the discount from Seat Shop is for those who buy a full row, or at least 4 pieces. There is a discount for the full row (4 pieces...which I bought), and every piece thereafter.

Old 01-03-2019, 05:08 PM
05MilMachine
Posting Guru
05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future
Sadly I decided to pass it on the the next enthusiast... Our Expedition tows whatever I need and I bought a sweet Lincoln MKX as a daily to enjoy some modern creature comforts. I will miss this great forum and will make sure whoever ends up with it finds their way here.

Old 01-03-2019, 05:43 PM
IMASAP
Posting Guru
IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by 05MilMachine View Post
Sadly I decided to pass it on the the next enthusiast... Our Expedition tows whatever I need and I bought a sweet Lincoln MKX as a daily to enjoy some modern creature comforts. I will miss this great forum and will make sure whoever ends up with it finds their way here.
NoooOOoo !!! How will I know what wax to buy in the future ??

Old 01-03-2019, 05:47 PM
05MilMachine
Posting Guru
05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by IMASAP View Post
NoooOOoo !!! How will I know what wax to buy in the future ??
Haha, "wax is dead" is all I hear in the detailing community. Collinite 845 is my go to lately.

Old 01-03-2019, 05:51 PM
IMASAP
Posting Guru
IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.IMASAP has a spectacular reputation.
Well, if you won't be coming around anymore...… your posts will be missed.

Old 01-03-2019, 05:56 PM
05MilMachine
Posting Guru
Thanks. I will still check in from time to time. I still have two other vehicles that this site has forums for, but none as awesome as the Excursion gang. Lincoln owners just don't care about forums it seems.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:34 PM
ExxWhy
Postmaster
ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
Lot's of "Ex" owners stop by now and then. I'm in shopping mode now myself for something new. For the first time in many years no college tuition to pay after this last semester, the "baby" is about to become an RN.

I have found none of the forums are even close to this community. Most are dead aside from a core bunch of fanboys and no nothings, with a sprinkling of a few people that make sense.

Old 01-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Flyboy1100
Elder User
Flyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to allFlyboy1100 is a name known to all
OK, so the discount from Seat Shop is for those who buy a full row, or at least 4 pieces. There is a discount for the full row (4 pieces...which I bought), and every piece thereafter.
that explains it. I only added drivers bottom, foam, and armrest

Old 01-04-2019, 05:58 AM
WE3ZS
World Famous Mod
WE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by 05MilMachine View Post
I do hope that you do stop in here and visit, if for no other reason to keep Eric's detailing needs up to date!
Good luck with the new Lincoln, they are nice. And someone is going to end up with a very nice EX, I hope they do join up here too!
Someday I'm going to have to make that decision too, and I know I'll hate to see the EX leave, but that change will be stepping into retirement so we will be making many more big changes along with saying goodbye to the big wagon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to the X today?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.