Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to the X today?

Old 05-03-2016, 03:15 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
I'm reminded I need a new windshield every time I get in my Ex.

I'm driving it today, covered in pollen and all...

Old 05-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Country_Mouse
Elder User
Country_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AlaskanEx View Post
I'm DROOLING over that Ex! I'd LOVE to have that in my driveway

I'm in the camp of BUY IT!
I think we have decided to pass on this. If it were a second one for us might be fun but since we don't need two and I don't want to possibly get in over our heads when we have a great one now I'm posting ad for you.

I'd gladly be happy to go check it out for you and perhaps Irish would too. I'd even store it and run it regularly for you til you could come get it.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5563004264.html

Old 05-03-2016, 04:09 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Country_Mouse View Post
I think we have decided to pass on this. If it were a second one for us might be fun but since we don't need two and I don't want to possibly get in over our heads when we have a great one now I'm posting ad for you.

I'd gladly be happy to go check it out for you and perhaps Irish would too. I'd even store it and run it regularly for you til you could come get it.

2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4
My driveway already has too many in it and my monthly car insurance payment is what some people spend on rent a month...haha

It sure looks nice though!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Twitchyleprechaun
Posting Guru
Twitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputation
I got the truck back today....cost way to much money for starter and new get probe kit. But hey, I am back on the road and leave for the Kentucky Derby on Thursday.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:02 PM
ExxWhy
Postmaster
ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Country_Mouse View Post

2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4
Your's is nicer looking IMHO.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Irish19614x4
Posting Guru
Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Aaron_Jones View Post
I finally got rid of the dent and crease in the back passenger side quarter panel, Thank you Jesus!! Getting close to the look I want, but still have a little bit more work to do.

*Replaced Grill
*Replaced Rear Bumper Top Dressing
*Replaced Running Boards
*Repaired Crease and Dent On Rear Passemger Side Quarter Panel
*Repaired Rear Passenger Side Barn Door
*New Paint

Really like those rims and tires what are they?

Old 05-03-2016, 07:37 PM
WE3ZS
World Famous Mod
WE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun View Post
I got the truck back today....cost way to much money for starter and new get probe kit. But hey, I am back on the road and leave for the Kentucky Derby on Thursday.

Glad to hear that you are back on the road, even if it means your wallet is lighter.
Be sure to snap a few Derby shindig pics for the rest of us!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Resto Guy
Senior User
Resto Guy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I began a planned 200 mile round trip around 5 this afternoon. Got about 6 miles from home and started having low R.P.M issues. Stalling, flashing O/D light, service engine light, etc. I pulled off into a parking lot and let it idle for 20 minutes, then headed to a friend's shop to drop it off. It cut off once again at a light, but I made it.
So glad it didn't happen 100 miles away.

Old 05-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Watcher58
Elder User
Watcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to beholdWatcher58 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Aaron_Jones View Post
I finally got rid of the dent and crease in the back passenger side quarter panel, Thank you Jesus!! Getting close to the look I want, but still have a little bit more work to do.

*Replaced Grill
*Replaced Rear Bumper Top Dressing
*Replaced Running Boards
*Repaired Crease and Dent On Rear Passemger Side Quarter Panel
*Repaired Rear Passenger Side Barn Door
*New Paint

That looks really nice If you don't mind me asking, what did the paint job run you??

Old 05-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Skip1970
Post Fiend
Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
you guys see that pink hummer of britney spears geez

Old 05-04-2016, 06:16 AM
carbon coupe
Posting Guru
carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.carbon coupe has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
There is no deductible when someone else is at fault. That persons insurance pays 100% of necessary repairs, and usually has a rental car option for the person who's vehicle is damaged.

The money isn't coming out of your pocket, so get it done sooner rather than later.

Stewart
Correct. Didnt want my wife and kids in a crappy base rental car so I declined. More of a pain than anything else.

For the rust repair, Im paying. That applies to the EX, not the wrecked Freestyle.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Pwrgeek
Senior User
Pwrgeek has a very good reputation on FTE.Pwrgeek has a very good reputation on FTE.Pwrgeek has a very good reputation on FTE.Pwrgeek has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by carbon coupe
Correct. Didnt want my wife and kids in a crappy base rental car so I declined. More of a pain than anything else.

For the rust repair, Im paying. That applies to the EX, not the wrecked Freestyle.
Shouldn't have been a base rental car. You should be talking to their insurance (not yours) and they should be renting you a car of similar capabilities to the one you are out. For instance when the guy hit my Ex they had to rent me a Suburban (similar passenger and cargo capacity).

Old 05-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by carbon coupe View Post
Ah, I didn't realize you were talking about two different vehicle needing repaired.

Stewart

Old 05-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Drunken_Unicorn
Posting Guru
Drunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant futureDrunken_Unicorn has a brilliant future
This semester is finally coming to a close! I have one more week (finals) and I'm done for the summer. I'll be free to torment, be magical, and be less mysterious here on the forum again! One more semester and I'll be all edumicated, finally.

I've pretty much been driving the Jetta to save miles on Stan (80 mile round trip to campus twice per week), but he's been getting plenty of exercise on the weekend. Lots of shootin' trips and exploring the woods. I have completely failed on getting pictures for everyone, so I owe y'all some.

I felt I should give an update if you were curious where the Unicorn has been

^This sums up how I have looked recently. lol

Old 05-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Skip1970
Post Fiend
Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Drunken_Unicorn View Post

^This sums up how I have looked recently. lol
like a cartoon?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to the X today?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.