Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to the X today?

Old 04-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Irish19614x4
Posting Guru
Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by USCG_PA View Post
Don't worry, that is not and Edge programmer anymore. It has been reworked and is now a FICM programmer. I uploaded one of four FICM programs from it, and now just use it to monitor things.

For my main program, I am currently running a stock SCT street tune.
Glad to hear that

Old 04-22-2016, 08:06 AM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Immortal_Ben View Post
So you know how at Lowe's they have the outdoor greenhouse part where they keep all the plants? Well the other day I was there and saw a contractor taking off the greenhouse roof panels. He said they were replacing the entire greenhouse roof.

Today, the wife and I went and loaded up a whooooooole buncha them things! Going to get the rest of 'em tomorrow. I have a very excited wife and have been instructed to build a partially underground greenhouse.

Of course, I haul everything with the Ex, so it is absolutely applicable to the forum.

Nice! Did you talk with a store manager to get them or just the construction worker?

Old 04-22-2016, 12:46 PM
az_r2d1
Posting Guru
az_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jamesbfishin View Post
Used the EX to pickup my brother and all his fishing gear (he has his own "tackle shop") after a woman ran straight into him in an intersection. Hes fine but now we are waiting to see if the ins co totals out his E250 4X4 van. One bad a$$ vehicle, If I didnt find an Excursion that I liked, one of these would have been in my driveway too.

I guess you liked the A-team.. Still watch the re-runs? lol

Stock form they are uhm.. kinda boring. But I've seen them looking pretty cool. Too bad, no longer made.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:49 PM
az_r2d1
Posting Guru
az_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud ofaz_r2d1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Country_Mouse View Post
Whaaaat?! I heard last week he had to cancel some shows due to flu or something.

Wow.
... or something -> Drug overdose.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:55 PM
lightflyer
Senior User
lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.
New steering gear box installed along with replacing all lines and the pump as well. New steering damper and an alignment.

Old 04-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Apocalypse
Post Fiend
Apocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputationApocalypse has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by nmclella View Post
I kept watching thinking there would be something more than shaking...

And...

I was not disappointed I recommend everyone watch the whole way through
What exactly am I watching here? You know besides a loose pipe...

Old 04-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Irish19614x4
Posting Guru
Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Irish19614x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by az_r2d1 View Post
I guess you liked the A-team.. Still watch the re-runs? lol

Stock form they are uhm.. kinda boring. But I've seen them looking pretty cool. Too bad, no longer made.
I personally love those 4x4 Vans if it were Diesel I would get rid of my pickup. I love Excursions too hence wife has one and we have had 3 so far but something about that Off-Road Van I love it

Old 04-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
Heard this song on the radio today while working. Pretty darn accurate!

Old 04-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Twitchyleprechaun
Posting Guru
Twitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputationTwitchyleprechaun has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Snowseeker View Post
Heard this song on the radio today while working. Pretty darn accurate!

Travis Tritt - Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man (T-R-O-U-B-L-E) - YouTube
Man that is an old album cover picture....he looks well umm older now...

This was last year.

Old 04-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Great picture!

I love old bands, when they actually had bands. Now days there is way to much "singer and a computer" and the singer without a computer to correct everything and make the band sound like a saturday night drunk karaoke singer.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:16 PM
Country_Mouse
Elder User
Country_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud ofCountry_Mouse has much to be proud of
What did you do to the X today?

Just don't say anything bad about my HOJO.....(Howard Jones) The original synth artist.

We had front row and spelled out ❤HJ on our shirts with pink tape.

Attached Images  
Old 04-22-2016, 07:49 PM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
If this was my X I would be in jail right now... My wife is way more easy going than I am.

Old 04-22-2016, 09:38 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Irish19614x4 View Post
I personally love those 4x4 Vans if it were Diesel I would get rid of my pickup. I love Excursions too hence wife has one and we have had 3 so far but something about that Off-Road Van I love it
The diesel vans are hard as heck to work on.

Originally Posted by RobRoss View Post
^Nit pick reps!
Thank ya, thank ya....back atcha.

Stewart

Old 04-22-2016, 10:01 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Old 04-22-2016, 10:09 PM
copsey
Elder User
copsey has a great reputation on FTE.copsey has a great reputation on FTE.copsey has a great reputation on FTE.copsey has a great reputation on FTE.copsey has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
Say what you want but he burned this song. Fast forward to about 3:30

Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others -- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - YouTube
One of my favorite videos on YouTube and has been for a long time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to the X today?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.