Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2011 F-350 is here!

Old 07-12-2010, 11:52 AM
ColdH2O
Senior User
ColdH2O is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My 2011 F-350 is here!

My truck was delivered to the dealer on Friday and I picked her up on Saturday morning. While she was 14 weeks and nearly 15 from order to delivery, in the end both Ford and my dealer came through for me. Both treated me and my concerns with a lot of respect and made everything right. The truck is simply everything I expected and much more.

I ordered the F-350 Lariat in the following configuration:
  • 6.7 L Powerstroke Diesel
  • Super Cab
  • SRW
  • 3.55 E locker
  • Chrome step bar
  • Camper package (I've purchased a 2010 Lance 861 short-bed truck camper with slide out)
  • Heavy duty alternator
  • Spray in bed liner
  • Lariat interior package
  • Golden Bronze Metallic
Now here's the reason that I've been so anxious to get my truck and something that I never revealed to Ford or my dealer until my truck arrived. My wife is a 2-time cancer survivor who has already outlived her life expectancy. She's in good health now and has a great attitude, but she likes to camp and wanted to get out as much as possible. And so I decided to purchase this setup to accomplish her wishes and mine too. We're now going to be able to do that thanks to this great Ford truck!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:09 PM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
EpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant futureEpicCowlick has a brilliant future
Congratulations ICE! She's beautiful and will definitely deliver on those expectations. Enjoy those days on the lawn chair by the lake! There's lots of summer still left.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
helilog56
Senior User
helilog56 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Excellent looking truck.....all the best to the both of you.....now get out there and enjoy life !!!!!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:44 PM
roadkingfl
Elder User
roadkingfl is a name known to allroadkingfl is a name known to allroadkingfl is a name known to allroadkingfl is a name known to allroadkingfl is a name known to allroadkingfl is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ColdH2O View Post
My truck was delivered to the dealer on Friday and I picked her up on Saturday morning. While she was 14 weeks and nearly 15 from order to delivery, in the end both Ford and my dealer came through for me. Both treated me and my concerns with a lot of respect and made everything right. The truck is simply everything I expected and much more.

I ordered the F-350 Lariat in the following configuration:
  • 6.7 L Powerstroke Diesel
  • Super Cab
  • SRW
  • 3.55 E locker
  • Chrome step bar
  • Camper package (I've purchased a 2010 Lance 861 short-bed truck camper with slide out)
  • Heavy duty alternator
  • Spray in bed liner
  • Lariat interior package
  • Golden Bronze Metallic
Now here's the reason that I've been so anxious to get my truck and something that I never revealed to Ford or my dealer until my truck arrived. My wife is a 2-time cancer survivor who has already outlived her life expectancy. She's in good health now and has a great attitude, but she likes to camp and wanted to get out as much as possible. And so I decided to purchase this setup to accomplish her wishes and mine too. We're now going to be able to do that thanks to this great Ford truck!

Great story all around.....enjoy the heck out of both, the wife, and the truck.....many, many years of happy camping.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:00 PM
rickatic
Postmaster
rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.
Nice truck, same color as mine except mine is two tone. I hope you enjoy your new truck as much as I am enjoying mine. I would post pics but do not know how.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:37 PM
dakotaboy
Junior User
dakotaboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great looking looking truck. Sure you will enjoy your camping. I'm also a cancer survivor. I always enjoy everyday the man up-above gives me.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:59 PM
kper05
Post Fiend
kper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant futurekper05 has a brilliant future
I'm glad you have finally received your truck.
With such a great story, the wait must have been even more difficult.
Nice to see another supercab, it looks great!

Old 07-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Blown2run
Senior User
Blown2run is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice truck. Now get her to work!!!!! Enjoy.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
smlford
Posting Guru
smlford has a good reputation on FTE.smlford has a good reputation on FTE.
That's the exact way I've been spec'ing out my next truck except I want a CC.
Please post pictures with the slide in as that is also in my cards (hopefully).

Go and enjoy your wife and the great outdoors. The world is a better place when you wake up from a night camping in the great outdoors!

Old 07-12-2010, 06:29 PM
machmedic
Elder User
machmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Awesome looking truck! Best of luck to you both and happy camping!

Old 07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Troy Buenger
Postmaster
Troy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to behold
Excellent story.... And a very nice truck!

Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Tomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputation
Nice looking truck, I hope you and your wife enjoy it!

Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 AM
Broughton
Junior User
Broughton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile Great news!

I hope you and your wife enjoy your travels in the great outdoors!

Old 07-13-2010, 10:35 AM
rickatic
Postmaster
rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.rickatic has a great reputation on FTE.
When do you get the slide in camper? I,too, would like to see it

Old 07-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Huntingbigun
Freshman User
Huntingbigun is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great story and grats on new truck and prayers answered it sounds like for the wife

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 2011 F-350 is here!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: