Sponsored by: DP Tuner

oil leak

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 07:37 PM
King0581
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oil leak

Hello folks! Hadnt been on much lately due to working on getting a new house but I took a small vaca this weekend and have developed a oil leak. Glad I brought the laptop to do some searching....
I crawled up on the motor and found oil in the valley to the front of the engine. Did a lil searching to prove my theory and looks like the HPOP. Just went to Guzzle's site to check out the orings and found a kit to do everything, fuel lines, hpop, turbo pedestal, etc. Just gotta go back and place the order. Just wanted to say a quick thanks to this site and Guzzle for the helpful info and products. Its really great to be able to go to one site and get everything to do the job and not have to fool with the dealer. I'm not 100% sure where the leak is coming from but looks like this kit will cover it.
Cant really afford to have this truck down for long since I'm still down to one vehicle since the first snow storm we had this past winter. Thats a whole other story.....

Old 05-29-2010, 09:20 PM
mueckster
Lead Driver
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Glad to hear from you, Lee. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but it looks like Bob has you covered, as usual. Good luck on the fix.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:11 PM
King0581
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Roland. Just had to stop in and give props to you guys. Were gonna be heading back home this afternoon, and I'll check the leak out better but either way Bob should have me covered. Never got around to placing the order last night but it wouldnt ship out til tuesday anyway so i'll wait til later.