Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Location (State/Prov):

53-56 F100 parts

Old 09-01-2011, 10:26 PM
james G. phillips
Senior User
james G. phillips is starting off with a positive reputation.
fenders

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): CRX & pre '92 Civic
Item Condition: AR
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

I have fenders that are repairable but no where near perfect. I really don't want to sell fenders if it involves shipping because I'm afraid you wouldn't be satisfied. If you were close enough to come and inspect them yourself that would be different. Unless your are good at body work, I would advise to buy new repo fenders. Find a vendor who is coming to a car show or swap meet near you and you can save the shipping, which is a lot.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:32 PM
HEAVY100
Senior User
HEAVY100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by james G. phillips View Post
I have fenders that are repairable but no where near perfect. I really don't want to sell fenders if it involves shipping because I'm afraid you wouldn't be satisfied. If you were close enough to come and inspect them yourself that would be different. Unless your are good at body work, I would advise to buy new repo fenders. Find a vendor who is coming to a car show or swap meet near you and you can save the shipping, which is a lot.
Make sense , thanks for the reply .

Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 PM
hwyhogg
Senior User
hwyhogg is starting off with a positive reputation.
Parking light assemblies

Hi,
Do you have any parking light assemblies for a '56? I heard they are different from the 53-55...
Thanks,
James

Old 09-03-2011, 09:42 AM
james G. phillips
Senior User
parking lihgt assemblies

Yes, I can send you both for $40.00 and I pay the postage. The lenses may not be perfect but Midfifty gets $40.00 for just one.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Mgodsy
Freshman User
Mgodsy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great, how do you prefer to be paid for the glove box door and ashtray.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:59 AM
james G. phillips
Senior User
US postal money order or Paypal which ever you prefer.Address is: Jim Phillips 663 County Rd. 2171 Hartman, AR 72840.Phone Number 479 647 6325.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:48 AM
yamagrant
Post Fiend
yamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputation
I'm looking for wiper linkage and support bracket, sun visors and rear view mirror for a 56. Do you have? and what shape are they in?

Old 09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
james G. phillips
Senior User
I have a 56 linkage in good shape. I cleaned and painted it to use on my 53. Found out the 56 is different. $30.00 for them.Ihave the brackets that the visors attach to but the visors were just masonite so you would probably have to cut some out of new material. $15.00 for the brackets. $15.00 for a good inside mirror. I sold all my outside ones.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:19 PM
yamagrant
Post Fiend
yamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputationyamagrant has a superb reputation
I will Take the lot, do you have PayPal? I'm from Canada but have a freinfd in Watertown, SD I ship to. Will you ship?

Old 09-09-2011, 05:01 PM
50flathead
Junior User
50flathead is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for complete front brake assemblys left and right. Need loaded backing plates, hubs, and drums for 53-56 F-100. Do you have these? How much is shipping to 50401?

Old 09-10-2011, 09:56 AM
james G. phillips
Senior User
53-56 parts

Yamagrant, Yes I have Paypal but I won't be able to ship until next week. Since you're new on here You can't send me private messages on here. My phone no. is 479 647 6325. 50 Flathead, I have all the brake stuff but it would probably have to be shipped UPS which is expensive. I am not sure if I have any drums roadworthy but I'll check. You would probably be better off buying new drums from NAPA. That's what I did.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:30 PM
yamagrant
Post Fiend
E-mail me with your PayPal address with a total including shipping to 57201 Watertown, SD. [email protected] thanx, Grant.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 PM
DGMFORD
Senior User
DGMFORD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DGMFORD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi, I'm in Arkansas a lot almost every week. I'm in need of the right (passenger side) fresh air vent that's part of the cab. Do you happen to have any cabs that are cut up that you could cut out the fresh air vent? or even better, do you have any good cabs?

thanks

Old 09-15-2011, 09:23 AM
james G. phillips
Senior User
Yes, I have both junk cabs and good cabs. If you wanted to cut a vent out yourself, i'll sell you one cheap. If I have to cut it out it will be at least twice the money. Call me when you get ready and we can arrange a time to meet.479 647 6325.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:18 PM
DGMFORD
Senior User
DGMFORD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DGMFORD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
thanks James, what would you get on a cab? no doors.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 53-56 F100 parts

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.