Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Need Help With Old Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 07:38 PM
crawlfish
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Need Help With Old Project

Hey folks! I've just awakened from protracted slumber and am trying to get back on track. I have a project truck that has gone by the wayside. I've become the proverbial neighborhood redneck with my truck chassis sitting on sawhorses, wheels covered with sun rotted plastic bags, the cab sitting on stacked up boxes made of 2x6s and shop tents of torn fabric flapping in the breeze. It's time to get rid of it but this is my cry for help to get it going again. It's a '79 F250 Camper Special. I've rebuilt the 351M as a 400 per forum recipe... flat top pistons, comp rv cam and timing set, 4" crank, edelbrock intake, lots of new parts for the chassis. If there is a not too condenscending sole that maybe would help me in Augusta I'd really, really appreciate it. --no ego left, rip van Jack.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:49 AM
danger-ranger93
Posting Guru
i'd be more than happy to but im a little south and agusta is pretty decent strech for me from valdosta

Old 07-16-2010, 07:02 PM
crawlfish
More Turbo
Well, I wish you were my neighbor. I don't know what the matter is...I need help to jump start this thing and get it going. I've done alot of work on it already but gassed out somehow. I do need a truck too, haven't had one in a couple years now.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:40 PM
danger-ranger93
Posting Guru
im about to have me a project
'72 f100 L.W.B