Old 04-09-2010, 05:01 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
GD MRNING
"Almost Heaven"
WEST "By God"
VIRGINIA~~~~

The weekend is upon us, today it begins......

WHY AM I WORKING TOMORROW???????

Old 04-09-2010, 05:48 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Good Morning All....

TGIF!

Old 04-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Oldtrucknut7077
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy Friday WV! The weekend is here.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:19 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Good Morning All.....

Have a great day!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:14 AM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning! My work week is over and i got in 60 hours for the week and today I have a few odd jobs to get done for a few extra $$$ Have a great weekend everyone!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:17 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Morning Kevin! Have a great day too!

Old 04-10-2010, 11:43 AM
msgtg
Post Fiend
Almost to the GTG...anybody else going? I've heard, Tammie, Dave, Cheeto, Jason, and me and Brenda....Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

Joe

Old 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Have a great GTG WeeVee's!

Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Good Morning All....

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:13 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
had a pretty good start to my weekend, after working Saturday morning......

the g2g was pretty cool!!!

I was on the giving and receiving ends of {{{{{hugs}}}}} with the guys and gals there!!! It was a small group, but it was very cool to meet them......

I had a few offsite conversations with Joe and Brenda (facebook rocks!) so I halfway knew what to expect....but there was one thing I wasnt prepared for.....I didnt want to say this yesterday (didnt want to offend anyone {the age thing}, but mostly didnt want to cry in front of them) but this is honestly meant with the greatest amount of sincerity anyone could have, Joe reminds me A LOT of my Daddy.....and he was a GREAT man!!!!!

Brenda is really a fantastic woman, down to earth, a loving mother and a FRENCHTOAST AWESOME Grandma!!!!

Cheeto.....OMGosh......he looks JUST LIKE his pictures I have seen......but much younger than I thought.....LOL....I guess that is a good thing.....I think spending more time with Cheeto would definitely be a trip of its own!!!!

Jason....WOW.....how can I describe Jason? He is such a loving Daddy.....his baby girl loves him sooooo much. She gives him the kinda hugs that just makes a mommys heart melt!!!! And his wife is pretty super, too.......I finally found out her name, thanks to Jason being a man, and all!!! LOL And their little "Peanut" she is a pistol!! Quite the young lady and just so danged cute ya wanna just pick her up and squeeze her!!!! I really hope she gets to make some homemade bird feeders, she loves birds!!!

There was also lil Dave......he was kinda quiet, just seemed to be soaking it all in....but a very nice looking fella!!!

And then, there was Dave....HA! I swear he is a riot!!! The guy could liven up a cemetary and have one rockin party with them all!!! I was a little disappointed in him not bringing his hat, but he tells me he will be bringing it with him in May.....so, I am holding him to it!!!!

I had a great time with the other two ladies that were there, nothing personal against either of them, but I would have rather been over by the trucks with the guys.....it's just me...... {{{{{hugs}}}}}

================================================== ==============

well, along with all that, I have a few crummy days coming my way.....I lost another family member.......one of my Daddys sisters, she was a GREAT woman.....she lived a long hard life, raised her babies and a couple of her grandbabies......everything she did was for everyone else, never pausing to take time for herself......she was loved and adored and will be terribly missed......I am having an especially tough time with this, as I will be unable to make it to IL for the services..........

RIP Aunt Claudia

Old 04-11-2010, 10:04 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Sounds like a great GTG WeeVee's......congrats!

Sorry to hear about your loss Tammie, our thoughts and prayers to you and yours!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:17 AM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PreciousOne
Jason....WOW.....how can I describe Jason? He is such a loving Daddy.....his baby girl loves him sooooo much. She gives him the kinda hugs that just makes a mommys heart melt!!!! And his wife is pretty super, too.......I finally found out her name, thanks to Jason being a man, and all!!! LOL And their little "Peanut" she is a pistol!! Quite the young lady and just so danged cute ya wanna just pick her up and squeeze her!!!! I really hope she gets to make some homemade bird feeders, she loves birds!!!
Thanks a bunch for the kind words Yeah, that little girl's something else. On the way home yesterday she talked about the pine cone bird feeders and we bought some extra peanut butter yesterday

Originally Posted by PreciousOne
well, along with all that, I have a few crummy days coming my way.....I lost another family member.......one of my Daddys sisters, she was a GREAT woman
Very sorry to hear about this though. Always a tough time. My day was mixed with sad/happy yesterday too. It started with my great uncle's memorial service which was sad, but ended with the G2G which was great.

Last edited by 1975StroppeBaja; 04-11-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 04-11-2010, 11:03 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Morning Jason!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:32 AM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
1 4P Sorry to hear about your aunt. Will keep you in my prayers. Read on wahoo they found everybody in the mine & called the search off. Sounds like a real mess. Keep your chin up, it'll get better.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:49 AM
FORD RANGER
Post Fiend
howdy all,
sorry to hear about your aunt tammie.

Quick Reply: WeeVee's April BS/Chat Thread full of flowers, kites, wind and rain~~