Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Moser

Front Grill

Old 04-02-2010, 01:59 AM
Richards73
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front Grill

Im wanting to take off my grill and was wondering if it is hard? looks simple but you never no. I also was wondering if any one was bent there grill back? i have just a small dent on the top of the grill that i would really like to get out. Any ideas or tips would be great
thsnks

Old 04-02-2010, 05:25 AM
duste
Laughing Gas
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi there, it's not hard to remove the grill but it is a pain in the aXX. You need to remove the bumper, remove the front section of the inner plastic fender and headlight trim to be able to get at all the bolts and screws. There are three 1/2 " bolts that run up in side the fender, in front of the tire You will see 6 there but the 3 on the inside hold the fender onto the rad support and the 3 on the outside hold the grill onto the fender. There are 3, 1/2" bolts behind the bumper and then the ones you can see ontop of the grill where the hood closes . There are some screws behind the headlights that need to come out as well. It's about a 2 hours job if you haven't done this before. As far as your dent goes , you can get in behind the drill and work the dent out, hard plastic or the soft handle of a screwdriver works well , anything really hard will just put small dent where the bigger one was. If you take you time and work around the dent into the center it has a good chance of comming out. Have fun.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Richards73
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok thanks alot

Search this Thread