Sponsored by:

Need used parts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Received 94 Likes on 66 Posts
Need used parts?

I am going back to the Gold Mine next Friday to help the owner sort through some of his many, many parts he has laying around. I am going to help him identify what is in demand and what is junk. He has 2 Excursions that have been picked over really well by me and some other people. I have seen lots of folks on here looking for odds and ends, but I don't know who has found what they were looking for and who is still looking. I know one person was looking for the center fold down in the 2nd row, someone was looking for spare tire mounting hardware, under hood liner, headrests for the 3rd row mod, etc.

He also has a TON of F250/F350s laying about from 99 up to 2015 or so, and he has a TON of Expeditions out there from 98 up to 2015 or so. There are many parts on them that we X owners can scavenge as well. Dash cup holders, *****, handles, door reflectors, center consoles, seats, headrests, manual 4x4 shift levers, boots and linkages (saw a bunch of those today), etc.

While I am there, I am willing to keep an eye out for parts you guys might be looking for. I have been going there for a couple of years for my needs and those of a few others that I have helped get hard to find stuff. I spent time there today pulling a CJB for a member in Italy, and I pulled CJB/GEMs from several F250s for the owner so he could get them up for sale on eBay. He didn't know they were a sought after item with all the windshield leaks happening.

Now, I am not willing to ship big stuff, but the owner is. I can let you know if he has your item, and you can contact him for purchase and shipping on big stuff. He has tons of axles (front and rear) in all the different gear ratios. On little stuff, we can work something out for shipping costs and I will ship.

This thread drops dead for requests on Thursday evening Feb 2nd. After next Friday, I don't know when I will be going back. Might be sooner, might be later. I have my truck in perfect running order at the moment, so I have not been for a while before stopping in today looking for the CJB.

If multiple people are looking for the same item, I will go in chrono order as to who asked first (if I find that item).

Stewart, please delete this thread if it broaches the rules, although I don't think it does.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:46 PM
PSUhoss
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi nicmike and thanks for the offer! You have helped me out before with parts from the goldmine and here I am in line again....

Anyway, I was hoping to get a set of the clips from and expedition that hold the second row seat flaps in place as my velcro is about shot. If you didn't mind and it isn't too much trouble, I would like to get my hands on a set!

As always, I would be more than happy to pay for the part, shipping and your time. I called a number of salvage yards and if they do understand what I am talking about, they are less than excited about parting out their seats.

thanks again.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 PM
whorahex
New User
2000 Excursion parts needed

NicMike
I have a grey 2000 Excursion XLT with a Grey interior. Looking for driver side sun visors (large main one and small one) and mounting brackets.

also needing the electric switch and pig tail for driver side seat adjustment. It should be black.

Will be happy to pay pay for part and shipping.

Thanks

Old 01-27-2017, 08:35 PM
jhcorley
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Would like to have Eddie Bauer tan cargo area carpet mat.

Old 01-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Originally Posted by whorahex
NicMike
I have a grey 2000 Excursion XLT with a Grey interior. Looking for driver side sun visors (large main one and small one) and mounting brackets.

also needing the electric switch and pig tail for driver side seat adjustment. It should be black.

Will be happy to pay pay for part and shipping.

Thanks
I already have a set of these in grey I grabbed from the Mine. They are currently in my garage. Y2k (member here) is currently deliberating if he wants the passenger side. I'll ask him if he wants the driver's side, or if you can have them.

The electric switch and pigtail are there. I will grab them for you.

Old 01-27-2017, 10:52 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Originally Posted by PSUhoss
Hi nicmike and thanks for the offer! You have helped me out before with parts from the goldmine and here I am in line again....

Anyway, I was hoping to get a set of the clips from and expedition that hold the second row seat flaps in place as my velcro is about shot. If you didn't mind and it isn't too much trouble, I would like to get my hands on a set!

As always, I would be more than happy to pay for the part, shipping and your time. I called a number of salvage yards and if they do understand what I am talking about, they are less than excited about parting out their seats.

thanks again.
Should be plenty of those there. I was actually going to look for some today, but I ran out of time as they were closing. Will look to get you a complete set...and me!

Old 01-27-2017, 10:53 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Originally Posted by jhcorley
Would like to have Eddie Bauer tan cargo area carpet mat.
Neither of the Excursion currently there are EB models. I will check the many Expys he has there for any EB mats.

Old 01-28-2017, 01:26 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Nicmike
Stewart, please delete this thread if it broaches the rules
Nah, not at all.

although I don't think it does.
You think correctly.

Stewart

Old 01-28-2017, 01:43 AM
andym
Post Fiend
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Careful Stewart or his head won't fit into his truck anymore

Old 01-28-2017, 09:40 AM
X-70STANG-F150
Senior User
At one time we had an 04 Eddie Bauer Excursions and a 05 Limited Expedition. The interior tans were close, but did not match. Not sure if there is a difference in Eddie Bauer and Limited tans, though.

Old 01-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Any chance on a Mineral Grey front Passenger door? Mine has a dent in it

Old 01-28-2017, 01:15 PM
jhcorley
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Neither of the Excursion currently there are EB models. I will check the many Expys he has there for any EB mats.

Thanks, what about a tan interior cargo carpet mat?

Old 01-29-2017, 01:11 AM
jh818
Cargo Master
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
I already have a set of these in grey I grabbed from the Mine. They are currently in my garage. Y2k (member here) is currently deliberating if he wants the passenger side. I'll ask him if he wants the driver's side, or if you can have them.

The electric switch and pigtail are there. I will grab them for you.
If Y2k or whorahex doesn't want the passenger side power seat switch and pigtail, I'll take them. Let me know.
Thanks a million!

John

Old 01-29-2017, 02:37 AM
cmcdonald375
New User
Interested...

I'm a bit new here, but i would be willing and able to come help out some at least after noon on that Friday. I have a bunch of little things that I will need once i get finished with my current projects, but i can help sort / take pictures and learn in the process!

Old 01-30-2017, 11:08 PM
timf150
Laughing Gas
Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts
Mike,
If the 2004 eddie bauer or another is still there and has a steering wheel with climate, cruise and radio controls, I would be interested in the clockspring that is in there.

Also, since I am a neighbor of W2K maybe we can share in the shipping if he decides on the visors.

Tim M

Quick Reply: Need used parts?