GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS - Page 963 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Reload this Page >

GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS

Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS

Old 11-04-2018, 12:54 AM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
LibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud ofLibTimothy has much to be proud of
Greetings Gents!

I have four kittens and two adult cats running around my house in a contest that has no apparent rules, but is scored by damage kittens can inflict on my furniture. For those of you keeping score at home the two tiger kittens, Fry and Clyde, were way ahead on points when the two grey cats, Lars and Bonnie, discovered that they could lay waste to Dawn's plants. Bailey, the mother of the kittens, has ignored the devastation and only shows up for nursing and for making cat noises that can only translate into the cat version of "you are doing it wrong.... Then she jumps on my keyboard to help me type. Lastly, I have the Grand Dowager cat, PJ who does not get along with anybody, so she showers all visitors with contempt. (Exceptions include anyone who shows up with a can of stinky cat food. She isn't going to eat the cat food, but food offerings are required for an audience. )

Does this make me a disturbed, crazy, off my rocker, or wrapped a little too tight? I can't decide.

Timothy

Old 11-04-2018, 09:56 AM
TJReams
Posting Guru
TJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to all
Good Morning to all! We had a quick Thunderstorm last night make its prescense know with lots of lighting, thunder and some pea sized hail, parts of town had quarter size. Rained quite heavy for 20 minutes and blew on through. Well Friday I got my after chemo PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography) fancy term for they feed you sugar water with an added chemical then shoot you up with nuclear goop then do a CT scan. Appearantly cancer cells eat/absorb sugar faster than healthy cells and they glow like a light bulb in the dark. I will get results Monday and will update you then.
TJ

Old 11-04-2018, 10:54 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Hope to hear good news about you on Monday TJ..

Old 11-04-2018, 10:56 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by LibTimothy View Post
Greetings Gents!

I have four kittens and two adult cats running around my house in a contest that has no apparent rules, but is scored by damage kittens can inflict on my furniture. For those of you keeping score at home the two tiger kittens, Fry and Clyde, were way ahead on points when the two grey cats, Lars and Bonnie, discovered that they could lay waste to Dawn's plants. Bailey, the mother of the kittens, has ignored the devastation and only shows up for nursing and for making cat noises that can only translate into the cat version of "you are doing it wrong.... Then she jumps on my keyboard to help me type. Lastly, I have the Grand Dowager cat, PJ who does not get along with anybody, so she showers all visitors with contempt. (Exceptions include anyone who shows up with a can of stinky cat food. She isn't going to eat the cat food, but food offerings are required for an audience. )

Does this make me a disturbed, crazy, off my rocker, or wrapped a little too tight? I can't decide.

Timothy
I'm not a cat lover so I'd go with the first line in your signature Tim...lol

Old 11-05-2018, 12:39 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Texas! Hope the CT scan goes well, TJ.

Old 11-05-2018, 01:59 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Good afternoon Texas..

Old 11-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader
Toyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputation
Mornin Texas!

Old 11-06-2018, 09:52 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Good morning Rich and Texas..

Old 11-07-2018, 10:12 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Texas, rise and shine, it's Hump Day!

Old 11-07-2018, 10:26 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Good morning everyone.. How are you doing TJ..?

Old 11-07-2018, 10:53 PM
bushpilot
Posting Guru
bushpilot is a name known to allbushpilot is a name known to allbushpilot is a name known to allbushpilot is a name known to allbushpilot is a name known to allbushpilot is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TJReams View Post
Good Morning to all! We had a quick Thunderstorm last night make its prescense know with lots of lighting, thunder and some pea sized hail, parts of town had quarter size. Rained quite heavy for 20 minutes and blew on through. Well Friday I got my after chemo PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography) fancy term for they feed you sugar water with an added chemical then shoot you up with nuclear goop then do a CT scan. Appearantly cancer cells eat/absorb sugar faster than healthy cells and they glow like a light bulb in the dark. I will get results Monday and will update you then.
TJ
Praying your scan results are back and the news is better than anyone dreamed of.
I go to MD Anderson this Friday for my annual scan & check ups.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:31 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Good morning Texas

Old 11-08-2018, 05:37 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good afternoon Texas, hope your having a good Thursday!

Old 11-08-2018, 09:10 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
I did outside of Texas Pat..

Old 11-08-2018, 11:55 PM
TJReams
Posting Guru
TJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to allTJReams is a name known to all
Well i didn't have a chance to get back on as we have been watching grandkids and great grandkids the last few days. However the reusltws were wonderful. I am 100% cancer free!!!! Of course that's at this time I am now classed as a cancer survivior in remission, which is fancy speak for it can come back. Pardon me but I have faith in God and the doctors that I can squeeze out a few more years. At least 5 get a new heart and put a few miles on it before checking out! I get to do a endioscopy tomorrow so my Gastrointerologist can make sure everything is still good down in tummy land because the did see some scaring on my esophaus, more than likely from all the, let's say backflow, from the cancer then from the first round of chemo treatments. I feel better than I have in a couple years, so it can't be too bad. At least I'm working part time and am paying down some CC debt that I gained from traveling to Dallas for specialty Dr. appointments and the stinking motel bills. I promise a $150 per night room doesn't sleep any better than a $50. room to me. Before all this happened I spent a week (well 8 days) at a Best Western in Tucson AZ it came out with tax and all 51.38 per night. I promise Dallas has NOTHING that cheap. Best Western $105 if you can get a room. I think you got to book something like 2 years in advance to get that! LOL. No I actually got some rooms for the NRA convention 4 mons in advace for $78. a night for 3 nights non refundable. I didn't have that option while I was sick. sometimes it was 4-5 days advance notice.

Well I know it's a little early but I hope y'all have a nice weekend. We have a chance for icy bridges going into Monday morning.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GOOD MORNING, EVENING & NIGHT TEXANS

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.