N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Free Tickets for Infineon!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 12:30 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Tickets for Infineon!

Check it out: Fluid Film is now sponsoring the IndyCar® Series Pole Day at Infineon Raceway, Aug. 20-22. It's anyone's guess who will take the checkers in 2010. Defending champion Dario Franchitti? Helio Castroneves? How about Danica Patrick? Five different drivers have reached the Wine Country Winner's Circle since the series had its debut in the Sonoma Valley in 2005. The weekend also boasts the Firestone Indy Lights Series and Historic Grand Prix, plus a spectacular air show, autograph session, Infineon Raceway Girls and a fantastic vendor midway. Get your tickets today; it's the IndyCar® Series' only visit to Northern California. Don't miss it!

Fluid Film will have a special promotion leading up to this event, with ticket vouchers available at authorized auto parts dealers in the Sonoma area. Stay tuned for further developments, and we hope to see you at the Fluid Film IndyCar® Series Pole Day! <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Old 01-26-2010, 05:18 PM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
HECK YA

Dano, I`m surprised you didnt call me on the bat phone. Your # 1 talker up of fluid film really needs to go,post up any info please
thanks pal

Old 01-26-2010, 05:37 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
I'll be taking care of our fans for sure. That should be a great day at the race, and we'd love to have all our supporters out there to enjoy in the fun!

Old 01-26-2010, 05:42 PM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
What a guy (DANO) thank you

Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM
KooLaid
Junior User
So how does one become lucky enough to get such wonderfully priced tickets? I bet they're gone by now though......

Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by KooLaid
So how does one become lucky enough to get such wonderfully priced tickets? I bet they're gone by now though......
Oh no, we've still got plenty. I'll be posting again as the race gets closer.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">