Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

I think we've found the next Travel Trailer

Old 01-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking I think we've found the next Travel Trailer

Here's the link to what it looks like and the specs.

Just scroll down the page after clicking the link in this post.

Terry's Trailer Service - 188 Rockwood Mini Lite ETC

Rick.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice looking rig.

But it ain't no Boler.
Seems quite a bit heavier too, from what I remember. Definitely more room than a Boler. With the extensions, It seems only slightly smaller than the one you have?
Did you go to the RV show on the weekend? I wanted to go but it didn't work out. A new rig is well beyond my price range but it's fun to look.

So are you buying now or you've just picked the model and are hunting for a deal?
Y'know if ya keep buying things with wheels, you need a place with just a tad more driveway.......

Frank

Old 01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
harleyfx
Freshman User
Nice Trailer rick, I was just looking at some last night, I was talking to the wife about going away this summer for a vacation and thought about renting an RV or a Trailer, but then she said for the rental rates we could stay in a hotel, and she would enjoy room service a lot more since it was a vacation and she wanted to feel like it was a vacation for her too !!!
So there it is, I thought I had a good idea LOL

Ray

Old 01-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by fp_5
But it ain't no Boler.
Seems quite a bit heavier too, from what I remember. Definitely more room than a Boler. With the extensions, It seems only slightly smaller than the one you have?
Did you go to the RV show on the weekend? I wanted to go but it didn't work out. A new rig is well beyond my price range but it's fun to look.

So are you buying now or you've just picked the model and are hunting for a deal?
Y'know if ya keep buying things with wheels, you need a place with just a tad more driveway.......

Frank
Yes we went to the RV show, as for picking the trailer we have narrowed it down and are now hunting for the deal.

If the Canadian dollar picks up some momentum again like I think it's going to come late spring or early summer we could be looking at saving another thousand dollars off of todays quoted price.

I must say the travel trailer dealers put the used car salesmen to shame, with the exception of a few they are the slimiest folks I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

I commented to one about we liked the trailer except for the fact that the microwave was only inches from being on the floor, he says well it's important to keep the weight low for a low centre of gravity, I said that makes a lot of sense so why then if this is the case did you hang the heavy fridge from the ceiling?

Funny he didn't have an answer.

Here are two other potential buys.

Terry's Trailer Service - 2104 Rockwood
A little heavier but better suited to our requirements.

RVWholesalers.com Images

A lot lighter but less space less creature comforts.

Rick.

Search this Thread