1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

exhaust parts shop with shipping to europe...

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 04:47 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exhaust parts shop with shipping to europe...

hi guys!
i'm desperately looking for a internet shop, where i can buy a cat-delete pipe for my f-350 psd. all i've found ships not to europe or only with a shipping fee roundabout 245 bucks. i think that's horrible expensive if one of you have an idea, please throw a link. thanks in advance and merry christmas
michael

Old 12-24-2009, 04:53 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Denmark! WOW! Are you in the US military? The reason why I am asking is AAFES will ship it to you. But I can't imagine one of the vendors on this site won't send it to you.

Old 12-24-2009, 05:04 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
military? no. i'm a german "immigrant" here. i become a fan of u.s. cars in the middle of the 80's and now i'm a proud owner of a 1996 full-size f350 7.3 psd. owned 3 chevy van's and a firebird in the past, mean the ford is much better

Old 12-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

WELCOME TO FTE!!! This is your 24/7 online help site! These guys will walk you through all your questions and/or problems. When you order your "cat delete" pipe, I would also order a CPS and throw it in your glove box....you will need it someday. One of the vendors on this site will help you out I am sure. We are 6-9 hours behind you (as you know) but in a I believe in a few hours you will have some answers. How many miles do you have on your truck? What is the price of diesel? What is the history of the truck?...I mean how did it end up in Denmark?

Old 12-24-2009, 05:21 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
thanks for welcome

thank you
my truck have 190000 miles on the odo and diesel price is about 1,12 euro/1,61usd per liter. i think that's expensive in your opinion it's causing all the f******g taxes we pay here
now i'm trying to search the acronym cps.... sorry, i'm a rookie....

Old 12-24-2009, 05:26 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

CPS Camshaft Position Sensor.
Here is a cool site for you to look at your truck: Tips - Idea - Hints
The fuel is expensive everywhere. It will get better though.
I sepnt about 6 years in Europe but I never got further north than Nijmegen. I hear the girls are hot up there...all blonde hair and BIG "thumbs". I have been to Iceland a few times and the girls are all hotties there, I assume they are the same up there

Last edited by Copedawg; 12-24-2009 at 05:33 AM. Reason: no reason
Old 12-24-2009, 05:49 AM
Cuda_jim
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by michaloco
thank you
my truck have 190000 miles on the odo and diesel price is about 1,12 euro/1,61usd per liter. i think that's expensive in your opinion it's causing all the f******g taxes we pay here
now i'm trying to search the acronym cps.... sorry, i'm a rookie....
Welcome.....That's about $6.30 per gallon ....and we though it was expensive here.

$245 shipping for just the cat delete pipe or an entire system?
The shipping is going to be very expensive unless you break up the package to keep the size and weight low. The shipping gets very expensive on 'oversize' items.
The only thing you really need is the down pipe....but the shipping would still be over $150. You should be able to find the rest of the system locally. Hopefully one of our sponsors will hook you up.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:00 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
thanks for the link. really a great site.
yep, the girls up here are really pretty
about my trucks history, i only know that it was buyed from a polish car dealer in may 2008 and be shipped to germany short time after. i've found it on a internet selling site called "mobile.de". so i went over to poland for have a look and buyed it same day for 7500,- euro/10800,-$ incl. import tax. unfortunately i don't get a carfax report.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
@ cuda_jim: only the pipe..... i'm going to do the rest out of a bunch of pipes i can buy here.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

thanks for the link. really a great site.
yep, the girls up here are really pretty
about my trucks history, i only know that it was buyed from a polish car dealer in may 2008 and be shipped to germany short time after. i've found it on a internet selling site called "mobile.de". so i went over to poland for have a look and buyed it same day for 7500,- euro/10800,-$ incl. import tax. unfortunately i don't get a carfax report.
You may find someone here with a carfax account, maybe they will plug in your VIN and fill you in on "the missing years"

Old 12-24-2009, 06:27 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
Originally Posted by Copedawg
You may find someone here with a carfax account, maybe they will plug in your VIN and fill you in on "the missing years"
yep, maybe. it's a possible way to find out more. so i hope mine isn't a lemon..... ----edit: corrected, thanks for the hint copedawg :-) ----

Old 12-24-2009, 06:31 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

yep, maybe. it's a possible way to find out more. so i hope mine isn't a melon.....
Lemon, you hope it's not a lemon
I am telling you these guys here really know their chit! There is not much they have not seen and welcome all challenges!

Old 12-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Jaaaaaaackman
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you try Tymar performance? I bought a DP from Tymar Performance and got the impression that he was a small time operation, which is usually a good thing most small business owners will do more to help the customer get what they need, just thinking send a check and have the part sent regular mail,,,,,,,

Future Home of Tymar Performance

btw just curious are there Ford dealers or U.S. car dealers over there in Denmark, just wondering......

Good luck

Old 12-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

I am not sure about Denmark but in Germany there is. BUT! they are completey diferent animals over there. I was over there with a US Ford Taurus and I had to get parts from the states. The dealership didn't want or couldn't to help

Old 12-24-2009, 07:15 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
there are ford dealers, but most of them can't help out with US parts. it's difficult to find someone here. and if you find someone, so it's much expensive. i've just ordered a set of big rig running lights at recon. there was a shipping fee of 43,-usd and it delivery time of 3,5 weeks. that's o.k. i think. the prices i've checked out in germany were much, much higher and no chance here in denmark...

Quick Reply: exhaust parts shop with shipping to europe...