1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

exhaust parts shop with shipping to europe...

Old 12-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
The fax is on its way!
That sounds like it was fun Glenn! You oughta go back someday, if you can, for spits and giggles.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Tell me if you can read the CarFax the way is should be read.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Do you watch football over there? I mean US football not soccer. I use to go to the Frankfurt Galaxy games EVERY TIME they played at home. It was nice because they play on Saturdays. I would spend ALL NIGHT walking around Frankfurt and stumble on back to the barracks in the morning.....those were fun days!
Have you ever been to (this is not spelled right) sensheim? It is a huge museum that is full of cars, planes, trains and every other cool thing a guy can think of.....I even saw the Blue Flame is there (it held the land speed record "back in the day")

Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
somtimes i look football, but most of time i'm at work or have other things to do. yeah, that was hard times in the military forces, also in the german....
"Auto and Technic Museum Sinsheim"
is it that you mean? i had many drive by's at the motorway, but unfortunatelyno time to get in the place. it's steady on my to-do-list.
i've read and understand the carfax report so far. so it seems my rig is ok, right?

Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Yes, your truck looks like it is OK according to CarFax, looks good to me.
That is the museum I was talking about! That is such a cool place! I would love to go again.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Did you ever find a Down Pipe that they'll send you for a reasonable price?

Old 12-29-2009, 08:59 PM
oldbird1965
Fleet Owner

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by michaloco
hehe there i was 4 years old.... 10 in 2,5.... you hadn't much time to sleep i guess
I'm not sure what you meant by 10 in 2,5 but we had plenty of time for sleep. We took 2 1/2 months and covered 5,000 miles seeing ten countries.
Copedawg, I would love to do it again, if I had to do it all over again I would have gotten a BMW. My Trimuph was a oil leaking, vibrating bike, a BMW would have been a lot smoother. By the way, thanks to Nixon, every time I went to the bank the dollar was devalued (watergate).

Old 12-30-2009, 01:32 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
Originally Posted by oldbird1965
I'm not sure what you meant by 10 in 2,5 but we had plenty of time for sleep. We took 2 1/2 months and covered 5,000 miles seeing ten countries.
i meant 10 countrys in 2,5 months. if you like to do that again, you're welcome to lease my old kawasaki for that. just start and end here in denmark.

@copedawg: haven't found something now. try to send an e-mail to the tymar-guy, but i'm at work now again. not pretty much time. and i'm also in hope that somebody else finds this thread and give me an offer. i wait just a little bit and start over again in january.

Old 01-10-2010, 02:52 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
why is it sooooo difficult?????? i've found a shop with a good price and paypal checkout. so far so good. i use paypal checkout and the order was placed, confirmation email received. then a couple of times later come this email:

About Your Order #: 718....
We are very sorry for the confusion. Shipping to other countries or US territories requires different pricing, different credit verification checks, and in some instances the products are not allowed to be sold in a particular market.

There are a few reasons you were able to place an order with an international address, but the biggest tends to be because some of our payment processors like PayPal and Google Checkout (outside of our normal checkout page) allow customers to enter their credit information from anywhere in the world. We are working very hard to try to correct this.

Pricing and availability to international varies by situation. Our goal is to provide you the best priced option available. We will try to contact you. However, if we are unable to reach you within 3 business days we will cancel your order and refund your money in full.

We are very sorry for the confusion and hope to be able to earn your business.

and that's a part of their shipping policies:

Ground Shipping
Most Ground Shipping orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours from confirmation of your order. Shipping times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium sized packages generally are delivered within 2 - 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from their date of shipment. Orders containing bumpers, fenders, doors, hoods, grille guards, nerf bars, or other large parts require special handling and are usually shipped via Truck Freight (see Truck Freight information below) where delivery times usually range from 2 - 9 business days. While we are happy to offer products to customers located in Alaska, Hawaii, and other areas outside the continental United States, additional shipping charges will apply to these locations and delivery times will be longer.

so why the f***.......?????????

Old 01-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Sorry to hear the badluck on the shipping. If you can tell me the weight and size of the box and your postal code, I will get a quote from the post office and maybe FedEx. It may be more hassle free to ship from a private party.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:46 AM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
thanks for your offer. but i dont't know anything about weight and dimensions, sorry.

btw: check your inbox, sent a pm to you...

Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

I checked a few places, You've got mail

Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 PM
michaloco
European Enthusiast
Thumbs up finally found a solution

i have bought the needed parts at tymar. dale is very helpful to find the right parts and even so with additional information.
a really big thanks to jaaaaaaackman and especially to copedawg for helping me out of my misery!!

Old 01-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Originally Posted by michaloco
i have bought the needed parts at tymar. dale is very helpful to find the right parts and even so with additional information.
a really big thanks to jaaaaaaackman and especially to copedawg for helping me out of my misery!!
Thanks for the thanks! I am more than happy to help.