Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish - Page 8 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Reload this Page >

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Notices

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Old 12-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Truckin4life
Street Queen to the extr3m3
Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 9.ford.5 View Post
no kidden

i have seen more fighting in the last month or 2 than i have since i joined up here...i dont know what the hell happened to make so many people take off and start NWU but it must have been pretty ugly to make a bunch of grown men that dont know each other act like scalded 7 year olds... so much hate corrct me if im wrong but arent we all here for the same reason?, we all have ford trucks we love to offroad and build and show off. this site used to be like a bunch of friends because of this , now its more like the freakin ghetto but instead of gang wars its...forum wars??? getting pretty sad boys
I am sure my post will be edited or removed, but maybe you can read it before that.

Alot of people were banned or left on a few different occasions due to admistration problems and how very poorly things were delt with.

I had a long post i posted last night, in which i did apologize to karl for calling him out like that, but i was just reading how i saw it. I have no want to retype my whole post again, so maybe later this afternoon.

But karl i do apologize for calling you out like that. Consider it dropped and i am moving on. I will say what i have to say in a pm at a later time.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Truckin4life
Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.
He explained that on pirate... Economy is a bitch right now....

Old 12-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Carlene
Admom
Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
This thread is closed until I have time to clean it up "AGAIN".

In the meantime, those of you that are here strickly to prove yourselves to Seth, knock off the crap. You will never be in the same class as him no matter how many times you try to suck up to him or post here to amuse him.

The personal attacks also need to stop, like now.

**EDIT** Okay, I'm re-opening this thread but any more of the personal attacks will get some of you a little well deserved time out. I hate having to treat you guys like little children, but if thats how you plan on acting, then you leave me no choice.

I've only banned one person (other than trolls or spammers) in my entire time of being a Mod here but these childish games are getting old so I will use my "god-like" powers to keep them from continuing.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:28 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post
In the meantime, those of you that are here strickly to prove yourselves to Seth, knock off the crap. You will never be in the same class as him no matter how many times you try to suck up to him or post here to amuse him.

Don't feed his ego Carlene...

Old 12-13-2009, 02:37 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post

The personal attacks also need to stop, like now.
Trufies x elebintybillion

Old 12-13-2009, 08:01 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by kjett View Post
Trufies x elebintybillion
is that english?

Old 12-13-2009, 08:14 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
yahsticles

Old 12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Truckin4life
Originally Posted by TheTinian View Post
is that english?
english enough for me, Great english for texas, and great english for this board!

Old 12-15-2009, 12:03 PM
snowman_44077
Freshman User
snowman_44077 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking 2003 F250 Super Duty

Mine does not hold a candle to a most of the posts, but screw it, I'm proud! Here she is:

03 F250 XLT Super Cab Short Box 4x4 5.4 Auto

The week I bought her, August 2008

Wagon rides at Yankee Lake Truck Night, spring 2009

Getting deep. Took it in the thick stuff over up to the door bottoms!

Dragging the Yoder to Yankee Lake

The Yoder and I coming back from Yankee Lake

Before lots of chrome being added

See you on (or off) the highway...
Snowman

Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Bender99
Senior User
Bender99 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yankee lake and Confederate flags..... Goes well together

Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Snowman it doesnt look like you are scared to use your truck as a truck.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:49 AM
snowman_44077
Freshman User
snowman_44077 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
Snowman it doesnt look like you are scared to use your truck as a truck.
Yeah, that's what it's for, right. Take care of your tools and they'll take care of you, tho...

Originally Posted by Bender99 View Post
Yankee lake and Confederate flags..... Goes well together
Got that right! Funny for eastern Ohio. Ever been to Yankee?

Old 12-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
Dang Snowman, think you took enough off the Yota fenders?

Old 12-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Chucky Babe
Senior User
Chucky Babe is starting off with a positive reputation.
well ill put my monster in the makings on here it has 4in lift soon once i get funding its getting an sas with 44 and 9in 4.0 5 speed flat fenders and 35s

Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
I have to say, this thread is kind of losing it.

Just because your truck is planned to be badass in the future, doesn't mean it is now. Stock isn't badass. And I think there was a tire limit set by the OP. Lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.