Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish - Page 53 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Reload this Page >

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Notices

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
Ask Paul and Kris what sits right beside me at ALL times when I'm on the road. no matter what state!

Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
True...so why not a gun? Given a choice, I know what I would prefer...
Originally Posted by Truckin4life View Post
Bigger trouble for a gun, much more noticeable....
^^that

Originally Posted by kjett View Post
I've been waiting for the black handle/black blade lightning (BP-5630) for a few weeks now, just called and they won't have it for about a month or 2, so I settled and just got the tan handle/black blade (BP-5627) Lightning. Figure it looks kinda military and all....

Oh, and I wondered as well if they were legal, and the dude on the phone said 50 state legal. Somthing about them having a safety built in to prevent the blade from opening if the front was pressed against an object. The ones that aren't son't have that safety. I do have one of those I picked up in Germany a long time ago, so Paul wanna test it out????

On your fat gut?

Old 02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
Paul, where was that originally posted? Anyway, check Blade Play - Switchblade Knives, Automatic Knives, Spring Assist Knives, Butterfly Knives, Military Knives, Law Enforcement Knives, Collectible Knives for some good deals I like the Lightning out of the front blades. Good craftsmanship, solid construction and makes for a great utility knife, fairly inexpensive at $40. Also the button open blade freaks some people out....

Double Action - Out The Front Automatics - Blade Play
and to answer that question, on the previous page. I'll check out your links when I get home tonight, time to get to class!

Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by captain p4 View Post
On your fat gut?
Nope, I was thinking more like your head!

Old 02-16-2010, 05:21 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
alpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
True...so why not a gun? Given a choice, I know what I would prefer...
Originally Posted by Truckin4life View Post
Bigger trouble for a gun, much more noticeable....
G27 .40 FTMFW!

Ask Paul and Kris what sits right beside me at ALL times when I'm on the road. no matter what state!
It must be April because Cait is always sitting beside me....

[************]giving road head[/COLOR]

What the hell...when did white text stop working?

Old 02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
A long time ag owhen we used to put funny stuff in there.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:21 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
I stopped carring a knife when i learned how to kill a man with my bare hands.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:36 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
alpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to allalpha/omega is a name known to all
no, you probably traded him out of his life for a Np203 and bumper for a 79 Ford....he klepto'd it back from his widow.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:02 PM
alpha/omega
Post Fiend
Old 02-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
Available at Walmart!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 PM
tbenks
Elder User
tbenks is starting off with a positive reputation.
this is officialy the dumest thread known to man, on that note, do u guys use q-tips? ive been using them everyday but now i keep hearing "Oh is bad for you!" what do you guise do?

Old 02-17-2010, 11:13 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
A car key.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
Originally Posted by tbenks View Post
on that note, do u guys use q-tips? ive been using them everyday but now i keep hearing "Oh is bad for you!"
Thats an odd coincidence. I just read some article on msn.com about that like five minutes ago. Did you read that same one by chance? Lol. Yeah your not supposed to stick them in your ears, it says so on the Q-Tip box lol.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader
hav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputation
I use them. Other wise you would have to use that liguid crap that's used to clean dog ears. Lol

Old 02-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
Ears are apparently a self cleaning organ. (On a healthy person.)
So says the MSN article I read about Q-Tips lmao.

Edit;
Why the hell are we talking about Q-Tips?!

Edit Edit;
Did you know carrots provide vitamin A, which is essential for healthy eyes.

ALSO, if you eat too many carrots you will turn orange.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.