Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Reload this Page >

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Notices

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Old 11-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Blueoval_boy_64
Senior User
Blueoval_boy_64 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I did start working on the beast again though. It should be running again next week! Hasn't ran in over a year

Old 11-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Broncoholic1
Posting Guru
Broncoholic1 has a great reputation on FTE.Broncoholic1 has a great reputation on FTE.Broncoholic1 has a great reputation on FTE.Broncoholic1 has a great reputation on FTE.Broncoholic1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Blueoval_boy_64 View Post
I did start working on the beast again though. It should be running again next week! Hasn't ran in over a year

Get it goin your truck is one of the Baddest out here...

Old 11-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Blueoval_boy_64
Senior User
Blueoval_boy_64 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Broncoholic1 View Post
Get it goin your truck is one of the Baddest out here...
Thanks. The plan is to have it road worthy by feburary

Old 11-28-2009, 01:09 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
Probably...

Old 11-28-2009, 01:59 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
lollers

gd10cl

Old 11-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
Mudman, you have to post specs man! Didn't you read the first post???
Question for you though, why remove the fenders, why not trim??

I'm against diesles too, but not because of those reasons. I just don't like the sound or smell of them. :P

Old 11-29-2009, 01:15 AM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
if you dont like the smell use bio-diesel...then it will smell like an overgrown french fry maker...mmmmmmmm yummmmy LOL

Old 11-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
French fries?

Eh hem.. french fries are not bad *** my good sir.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:14 AM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
Sorry if my two off topic posts cluttered up all the pictures of badazz stock trucks

Old 11-29-2009, 01:11 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Prozon View Post
I'm against diesles too, but not because of those reasons. I just don't like the sound or smell of them. :P
WTF is wrong with you?
Tell me something, can you add 120 HP by a touch of a button on your gasser? How about 60+ HP for a cold air intake, or 30+ by simply changing your muffler??? How could you be against that?

Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Carlene
Admom
Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
I take a long weekend off to spend time with family and friends as everyone is suppose to do over Thanksgiving and come back to this crap.

For now, I am not infracting, banning or handing out any punishments for the childish games going on here this weekend but from this point forward ya all keep your bickering off FTE.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:40 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TheTinian is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post
I take a long weekend off to spend time with family and friends as everyone is suppose to do over Thanksgiving and come back to this crap.

For now, I am not infracting, banning or handing out any punishments for the childish games going on here this weekend but from this point forward ya all keep your bickering off FTE.

Whats wrong with this thread?

Old 11-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Carlene
Admom
Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by TheTinian View Post
Whats wrong with this thread?
Nothing now that I cleaned it up.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:57 PM
TheTinian
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Carlene View Post
Nothing now that I cleaned it up.
I noticed. lol

Old 11-30-2009, 12:27 AM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yes but if it smells like french fies it doesnt smell like diesel...personally i like the smell of diesel...grew up with it...but on big rigs,tractors and other heavy equipment , not pick ups LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.