Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Offroad & 4x4
Reload this Page >

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Notices

Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Old 11-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.Prozon has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 73 ford guy View Post
It's a lot of fun but the full doors are sadly going back on as we speak it's been raining alot now and I don't want the interior to start to rot.
It rains most of the year here. We get a few dry weeks in summer but mostly rain.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:04 PM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Ronin4x4 View Post
That belongs in a fail thread, not this bad azz 4x4 thread

thats a little harsh dont ya think ronin

Old 11-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Ronin4x4
Senior User
Ronin4x4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Ronin4x4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by 9.ford.5 View Post
thats a little harsh dont ya think ronin
Better off if you banned yourself, noob.

It was made clear from the start that this thread was for the most bad azz 4x4s in here.

Not for people to post their street queens that they are posting for sale

Old 11-15-2009, 11:39 PM
9.ford.5
Postmaster
9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9.ford.5 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Better off if you banned yourself, noob.

It was made clear from the start that this thread was for the most bad azz 4x4s in here.

Not for people to post their street queens that they are posting for sale

i am the noob?

i dont go bashing other peoples trucks because they dont fit into that particular category...bad *** to you means one thing, bad *** to him means something else...obviously in his eyes his truck is bad *** (its beast for that style of truck ill give it that) albeit those trucks are my least favorite ford trucks but he has obviously poured a lot of work into it to make it the way it is, so while you may not see it as bad *** (guys with bad *** trucks spell *** properly too)he does

you said most bad *** 4x4 fords, that is very broad, if you wanted to see trucks YOU think are bad *** post a thread called "78-79 4x4 fords with 44 inch tires 1 ton axles and big engines"...then you will get what you want and not trucks that YOU think are "pavement queens"...for all you know this guy could actually be using his truck off road

theres another truck in this very forum just like that one right down to the color, it has 1 ton axles and 44's would you call that a pavement queen?

Old 11-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
Can't we all just get along?

Old 11-16-2009, 08:21 AM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader
hav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputationhav24wheel has a superb reputation
If u guys are talkin about Scottdl99's pickup, I would have to agree, that isa not a bad *** 4x4. That would be like me putting pics of my DD in this thread. A half ton pickup with JUST a lift and tires if far from bad ***. Tires require a gear change, goin off road requires some traction adders and the list goes on....

Old 11-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
So lets see the pics of the truely sick fte 4x4 rigs from guys who post in here! Dont forget the specs!

...this thread is reserved for the baddest of the bad! The ones that inspire the rest of us to set our 35's on fire and buy that big lift lol.
Just so you all know. There are some requirements.

The truck must:
Make you want to burn a 35" tire.
Buy a big lift.

Just for future reference. I just have to say, I would not set a 35" tire on fire seeing another 35" tire or something smaller.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Ronin4x4
Senior User
Ronin4x4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Ronin4x4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by 9.ford.5 View Post
i am the noob?
Considering Ive been here five years longer than you, yes you are. I wont comment on the rest because they dont like arguements in here and you dont seem to get it anyways.

Originally Posted by Prozon View Post
Just for future reference. I just have to say, I would not set a 35" tire on fire seeing another 35" tire or something smaller.
Im glad most of you get it. I thought I was super clear and specific what this thread was about but I guess some of the kids are just slow

Old 11-16-2009, 12:31 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
Guy was obviously just trying to sell his truck, he's never posted before and puts up a picture to let everyone know it's for sale.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
Lets post it in the mall crawler thread.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:55 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
trufcakes.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Prozon
Postmaster
SPECS PEOPLE! Cmmmoonnnnn.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:38 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
Paul,

you don't get to post anymore until you pull that carb off and rebuild it or bring it to me to rebuild it. I wanna see nasty 4 wheel burn out vids of that 460 powered bronco!

Trainhornman,

has that mall crawler ever been offroad more than a gravel road or dirt parking lot?

Oh, and to Ronin and the others, I've been here longer than all of you so neener neener.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Prozon
Postmaster
9.Ford.5 and Ronin, enough bickering.

I'm really curious how Corblund has managed to run those tires on stock running gear lol.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 AM
captain p4
Post Fiend
No, but I have tons of awesome to exemplify my badassedness

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.