Notices
WTB - Ford Trucks & other vehicles Want to buy vehicles

Possibly looking for muscle car

Old 01-17-2010, 03:30 PM
lostinfords
Posting Guru
lostinfords is starting off with a positive reputation.
you really should go for that 'sleeper' look w/ the pacer.. or the gremlin, I had a buddy w/ a 350 buick eng. in a gremlin, no one ever expected it to kick butt!

Old 01-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Ford_Six
Post Fiend
Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
If you part out one of the Eagles, I just picked one up and need driver's door exterior handle/paddle assembly, taillights, grille surround, and a dash.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:15 PM
1OldFordMan
Postmaster
1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Ford_Six View Post
If you part out one of the Eagles, I just picked one up and need driver's door exterior handle/paddle assembly, taillights, grille surround, and a dash.
Hey Jared, if I can get The Beast sold, I'll have to see what's what with them before I do anything. Have you tried here?

www.amceaglenest.com

Old 01-17-2010, 04:28 PM
1OldFordMan
Postmaster
1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by lostinfords View Post
you really should go for that 'sleeper' look w/ the pacer.. or the gremlin, I had a buddy w/ a 350 buick eng. in a gremlin, no one ever expected it to kick butt!
Never been a fan of " Spacers ". Always thought they looked like a Martian fishbowl turned upside down. Actually owned a Gremlin once, it was the " X " model. 304, 3 on the floor. that little thing would scoot. I remember surprising a few people one night. They figured, " Oh, it's just a Rambler. Anybody can beat a Rambler. " Then they didn't believe it was a V-8 till I popped the hood. I'm not sure if I ever convinced them that was the way it came from the factory. AMC had some decent stuff in their time. These never came from the factory with a V-8, but a guy on that AMC Eagle site does make kits. I would love to put an AMC 360 in one. In fact, that's what I'm hoping to do. Buy one, wait for my tax refund, buy a " NEW " Re-man long block from The Zone & buy this guy's kit, then go for it.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:40 PM
1OldFordMan
Postmaster
That didn't work, but my niece called this morning & she wants it. Looks like I will be listing Ursula in a while. Not much info. on Ursula, '96 ( I think ) F150, 2wd, 300 inline 6, auto., long bed. Looked pretty solid last time I saw it. Didn't look real close.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:10 PM
1OldFordMan
Postmaster
Looks like I forgot to post here. I have SOLD The Beast. My niece traded Ursula ( my mistake ) & some cash down. She's supposed to make payments starting next month.