General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Only in Oregon, via California.............

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 10:05 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Only in Oregon, via California.............

Local News | Ashland gets another nude visitor | Seattle Times Newspaper

This gives a whole new meaning to "letting it all hang out"

Old 12-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Ah yes, Ashland and Eugene..........2 of Oregon's finest liberal college towns, not surprising Ashland does not have much concern over this.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:09 PM
horsepuller
Post Fiend
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
LOL! But Don, California does not own the license for crazy, naked people. The Jennifer Moss in the article is an Oregon native that thought she could hang out in my city here in SoCal. She was wrong. We have decency laws here and she had to cover up. I wondered what became of her. It appears she went back home to be with her own kind!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:38 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
decency laws are such a crock, I don't walk around outside naked(anymore) but seriously people who are offended by that need to get a life.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:00 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Isn`t it a tad cold right now to be gallivanting around with willie freezing

Old 12-15-2009, 08:28 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by rollerstud98
decency laws are such a crock, I don't walk around outside naked(anymore) but seriously people who are offended by that need to get a life.
I hope this post was in jest.................Because if I cought you naked around my grandkids the cops might be hauling my *** off, but the medics would be hauling what was left of you off!

If you want to run around naked in your own home, fine, just don't try doing it outside around children.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:29 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster

Originally Posted by fabmandelux
I hope this post was in jest.................Because if I cought you naked around my grandkids the cops might be hauling my *** off, but the medics would be hauling what was left of you off!

If you want to run around naked in your own home, fine, just don't try doing it outside around children.
I'm not going to go shake my willie around little kids, but you better bring a gun to put me in a hospital though

I'm just talking about people who are offended by nudity period, even themselves in their own home cause there are people like that. And I also don't see a problem with peeing outside. Couple of my buddies were arrested for that when we were skiing in Montana, left the bar, went down an alley, peed and got arrested, now that is just stupid.

An example I'd like to bring up, Janet Jacksons nipple being exposed, people said that their children were crying because of it hahahaha, give me a break.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM
andym
Post Fiend
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Children are natural nudists who don't have any shame of their bodies until adults tell them that they should be ashamed of their bodies.

A sex offender is one thing. Someone who doesn't like to wear clothes is something completely different. Along the same lines, sex is one thing and nudity is another. They are often intermingled but that's a function of society and nothing else.

There are countries where this is not even a news-worthy item, and their children are turning out just fine.

LOL at people who think that a child seeing a naked adult is "scarring for life". The only reason the child would be scarred is because of the over-reactive parents.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:59 PM
websthes
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And I also don't see a problem with peeing outside. Couple of my buddies were arrested for that when we were skiing in Montana, left the bar, went down an alley, peed and got arrested, now that is just stupid.
It should be up to the states to decide for themselves what they consider decent or not. If you don't like how they do things in Montana, you can plan your next holiday in Oregon.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:54 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster

Pissin outside is natural, and should not be up to some morons who think they are better then others to tell me I can't do it. I didn't plan the trip anyways, just went on it because it was a stag. I like pissing outside in Montreal too

Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 AM
powerstroke72
Super Moderator
Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts
An example I'd like to bring up, Janet Jacksons nipple being exposed, people said that their children were crying because of it hahahaha, give me a break.
I cried after I threw up in my mouth when I saw it.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 AM
websthes
Postmaster
Pissin outside is natural, and should not be up to some morons who think they are better then others to tell me I can't do it. I didn't plan the trip anyways, just went on it because it was a stag. I like pissing outside in Montreal too
French people are pretty permissive when it comes to sex and drugs and that kind of thing. You can go to Tam Tam which is our weekly hippie festival. Kids get together to play drums, drink beer, smoke weed in the park, and the cops won't do anything, they're just there to keep things from getting out of hand, whatever that may be.

But French people are also rude and obnoxious. They cut in line, they're terrible drivers, and extremely opinionated. One thing I like about Americans is how polite they are compared to French people. In the States, you can actually go into Macdonalds and look at the menu without someone trying to sneak ahead of you. And if you're trying to cross the street, or merge into traffic, people will actually stop and let you.

So be prepared to take the good with the bad. LIfe is give and take.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:47 PM
19704X4F250
Posting Guru
Like I have heard...... "there is a time and place for everything". Public nudity without warning is flat out wrong. There are nude beaches and signs letting everyone know of that fact, but being nude in public because they want to, is ridiculous!! Not everyone is going to applaud. That is why there are clothes. I think a shirtless guy, with a BIG beerbelly, mowing his yard is disgusting! Put a shirt on!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
NOBODY.................needs to see naked guys walking around............NOBODY!
Put some damn clothes on!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
you better bring a gun to put me in a hospital though
Not a problem. Oregon is an open carry state, and I have a CC permit!

Quick Reply: Only in Oregon, via California.............