Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Ram Horn manifolds...deal !!

Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up Ram Horn manifolds...deal !!

John Mummert sent me a pm with a deal on buying multiple sets of NEW ram horn exhaust manifolds,for the yblock engines.

Under 300.00 per set when I buy 3 sets. I figure to let you guys know,in case you were thinking of buying some welded/needing studs/ pitted old ram horns for your truck from someone.
They usually scalp you for more than these are going for.
He has a great reputation,and I know most of you don't have a gazillion trucks......but a thought for Christmas.
They are pretty!!!
Bill

Old 12-12-2009, 10:47 AM
bigwin56f100
Post Fiend
bigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant future
WOW! what a deal! At that price I might just swap out all mine for new ones! I sold my last single a few weeks ago, so in the future I'll send business to J Mummert as he is a good guy.

I have a couple matched pairs left I'm keeping for spares for myself or if 4speed would end up needing a set I'd give them to him for all the help he does here with me.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:25 AM
truckrod
Senior User
truckrod has a good reputation on FTE.truckrod has a good reputation on FTE.
Yes ! I would be interested in a pair for that kind of money

Old 12-12-2009, 02:36 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Yep. No more looking around for these babys. Mummert is a cool guy,and no need for getting swindled buying a set that needs work,or as a lot of guys write....are pitted and how to deal with the pitting.
When you have so many trucks....a deal is hot on my Christmas list.
I can hear the rams and Smithys now.....vrooooom!!!
thanks....Bill

Old 12-12-2009, 02:39 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
Talking

Originally Posted by bigwin56f100 View Post
WOW! what a deal! At that price I might just swap out all mine for new ones! I sold my last single a few weeks ago, so in the future I'll send business to J Mummert as he is a good guy.

I have a couple matched pairs left I'm keeping for spares for myself or if 4speed would end up needing a set I'd give them to him for all the help he does here with me.
The least you could do for Andrew.....LOL
At least minimum wage.....and some orphan-truck parts....LOL

Old 12-13-2009, 09:13 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
I understand the ram horns are both the same and you can buy 1 and use it on either side. I also think Mummert will sell 1 at a time,but maybe not quite so cheap,as he specified selling in sets.
Terri is telling me that is all I get for Christmas, but that would be good enough....BRAND NEW RAM HORNS......Bill

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.