Wyoming December BS thread- Ho! Ho! Ho! - Page 10 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Reload this Page >

Wyoming December BS thread- Ho! Ho! Ho!

Notices
Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Wyoming December BS thread- Ho! Ho! Ho!

Old 12-25-2009, 01:35 PM
sddesigns
FTE Chapter Leader
sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Merry Christmas All!

Old 12-26-2009, 07:02 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.
Good Morning Wyoming. Seems like a good day to do nothing. It is 14 degrees and feels like -8. Winds blowing 35, gusting to 49.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:20 AM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Hey, Miles - Merry Christmas.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
GD MRNING~~~~

HELLO, MILES~~~~

Old 12-26-2009, 09:42 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.
Good Morning Steve, P1. Merry Christmas to you both.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:17 AM
sddesigns
FTE Chapter Leader
sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning WY!

Old 12-28-2009, 08:49 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend, and hope Santa brought you a lot of toys! Here are some pics from the storm over the weekend.

Snow pics - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Old 12-28-2009, 09:19 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Good morning Pat. I got everything that I wanted. Not sure what I wanted, but I got lots of good, useful stuff.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:04 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey Miles. The wife really spoiled me this year. I always give her a list of a ton of stuff, with the understanding that she would just get me a couple of things off of the list. Not this year, she got the whole damn list! I even had a MIG welder on the list, just to make her shake her head and say "Yeah, whatever, too expensive"...Nope, she got that too!

Old 12-28-2009, 03:32 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Sounds like you scored Pat. We got a lot of stuff for our kitchen and a Dyson vacuum. I got a Benchmade pocket knife from the girlfriend and some reloading stuff for my 22-250. Hoping for this for my birthday. Click Me I can dream right??

Old 12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Yeah buddy! Did you at least put that on your list??LOL!

Old 12-28-2009, 03:35 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Its on the top of the list. Anything that expensive just gets a funny look and a laugh.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:36 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
That's what I thought with the welder!

Old 12-28-2009, 03:40 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
What mig welder did you get?

Old 12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
110v Clarke. Came with the cart, a roll of wire, gas regulator and hose, and a cheapo helmet. Good for me to start with, anyway!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wyoming December BS thread- Ho! Ho! Ho!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: