Sponsored by:

Interesting Craigslist Find For Those Interested

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 04:32 AM
Bodaddio
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Interesting Craigslist Find For Those Interested

Hey everyone. I am no way affiliated with this. I was searching the local Craigslist and came across this. I apologize if I am violating any rules. I know people are out there looking for this item. It doesn't look like it is that beat up. I am posting the link, he has some pics on there.

Cheers,
Shawn

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/1463312471.html

I am selling my paxton supercharger from my Ford Excursion. It is used but in great great condition. I am selling it with everything you need to bolt it right on to your truck. It makes big power and you can really feel it when you get on it. Tough times forces me to sell it.
It makes 512 Ft pounds of torque and and 425 horse power. I paid $4400 for it plus taxes and shipping.
I am asking $2500 for the whole system. Below is the write up on it....

Phone number is 727-953-5395... Thanks

Big trucks need big power, and Paxton Automotive NOVI-2000 systems for Ford's big trucks deliver. At a moderate 8-9 psig of boost, this system for the Triton V-10 engine produces an astounding 125 horsepower increase at 4600 rpm, and over 80 lb/ft of torque starting at only 3000 rpm - at the rear wheels. What's more, it does it on 91 octane pump gasoline, without the risk of harmful detonation.
System Contents:
NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides whisper quiet operation with unmatched dependability
Complete fuel system upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, fuel control unit, fuel lines and wiring harness for safe, reliable operation
ECM chip controls timing levels for seamless acceleration
High-flow bypass valves provides quiet, surge-free compressor operation
Oil Lubrication and cooling for the supercharger even under sustained boost conditions
Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, and pulleys, as well as an automatic belt tensioner
Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems <!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=CLEARWATER -->Location: CLEARWATER