New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

How to JOIN the New Jersey Chapter

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Smile How to JOIN the New Jersey Chapter

NOTE: Please read the new member section below before joining the chapter. You must reside within the state of New Jersey to join our chapter.

You can join the New Jersey chapter by clicking the "Join Chapter" link at the top of this page, or you can join through your UserCP (User Control Panel).

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

On the left hand side of your UserCP, you will see GROUP MEMBERSHIPS. Click on this and then find the New Jersey chapter.

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

When you have clicked on the "Join Chapter" next to New Jersey, and scroll down the page to where there is a Join Chapter button to click.

Your request will be completed once your request is accepted, please provide your first name and home town in the reason area for your request.

If you have any problems using this method, send me a PM or leave me a visitor message, and I will attempt to help you resolve your problem.

NEW MEMBERS - When you have been accepted to the chapter, I will create a welcome thread in the chapter forum for you. You will need to stop by, and post a little about yourself, so the other members can get to know you. This is a requirement for chapter membership. New members who choose not to do this will be removed from chapter membership. If you do not have private messages available to you yet, I will post a link to this thread in your visitor's messages, under your profile.

Please also read the Inactive Chapter Member Policy below, you will be required to achieve 25 posts to be able to receive Private Messages for Chapter Information and be an active participant in Chapter Activities.

A basic rule for being a chapter member is to participate in some form, which can include stopping by the chapter forum, and let us know what you’re up to, posting on forum threads, creating threads of your own in the forum, attending get togethers, and/or promote the chapter on FTE. Members can be removed from the chapter for not being active in some way.

We also ask that when you achieve 25 post, that you enable your Private Message (PM) feature, so you may receive occasional pm's about chapter happenings. If you’re not sure how to do this, get a hold of me, and I'll be glad to help you get it set up.

The chapter is here for the benefit of all our New Jersey members, so please participate and help keep the chapter active!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Old 10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
INACTIVE CHAPTER MEMBER POLICY – October 26, 2009

Any New Jersey Chapter member who has been inactive from the forums for 365 days or more, without notice, will be removed from the "New Jersey Chapter Member Group"; this will not affect your status or access to Ford-Trucks or its Forums, just the status of the New Jersey Group Membership.

This policy has been put into effect to help facilitate a more involved and active group of members to promote the Ford-Trucks Enthusiasts New Jersey Chapter.

The New Jersey Chapter will utilize the Private Messaging system of Ford-Trucks to communicate with its membership, if you do not have Private Messaging communications setup in your user profile, then you will not receive any pertinent information to be an active New Jersey Chapter Member, the Email settings is not an option.

To avoid this, simply log on to these forums at least once every 365 days to keep your membership active. It is your responsibility as a Member of this Chapter to keep yourself up to date with current Chapter information.

If you have been removed from the "New Jersey Chapter Group" status and would like to be reinstated, please post your request to join the "Group Memberships" in the User Control Panel on the left side, and your request will be reviewed by the Chapter Leader.

This policy will be put into effect in 30 days November 25, 2009.

v1.0 - October 26, 2009