Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Shows Around Atlanta ?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002, 12:10 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone have a listing of the car/truck shows going on around Atlanta for 2002? I had a website marked that I could go to, but a lovely computer failure maded me forget.

I know Nopi, and some others will be coming up in the spring/summer, but there is also some Ford Only shows for around Atlanta. A friend enters his Mustang, and was trying to get me to enter my X last year. It wasn't ready then, but will be this year...

If you have a listing, or know of a site, please share with us (me )

Thanks

Old 02-14-2002, 10:23 PM
Sportdeck262
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to a Mustang Show last year in Macon during the Cherry Blossum Festival. There were lots of non-Mustangs there as well, as long as they were'nt plain janes. The show was 99% Ford. I don't know if they're meeting again this year.

Old 04-05-2002, 12:42 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot to post this earlier -

NMRA Ford Nationals will be held on April 6 and 7 at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA.

Should be a pretty good crowd show up. I am not going until Sunday (too much yard work). I am going to see about running the X on Sunday morning if they still do the open times, get a feel of what it is doing...

If anyone wants to go, or needs directions, let me know...

Old 04-07-2002, 10:13 AM
GatorFishing
Senior User

I went to a car show in Covington last nite that was nice. Its not a Ford Only show but their were a lot of Mustangs and T-Birds their. They held the show on the town square. For those of you not familiar with Covington its east of Atlanta on I-20. This was the town where they filmed In The Heat Of the Nite. It was a very enjoyable evening with all the American Horsepower cars filling the Square. They plan on holding these shows on the first Saturday of each month weather permitting.

Old 06-05-2002, 10:06 AM
wildjon300ci
Posting Guru