1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Confusion About the Classified Section Of This Forum

Old 10-14-2009, 03:36 PM
burnettd01
Laughing Gas
Received 68 Likes on 41 Posts
Confusion About the Classified Section Of This Forum

OK, I am fairly new to this forum (Been here a few months) but I am not new to forums like this.

I have been on a couple of Motorcycle Forums for a few years and selling things on the forum is easy.

I would like to look at classified ads or place parts of sale in the category I am interested in (1948-1960 F1,F100 and Larger F-Series Trucks).

If I understand the Classifieds (or Market Place) on FTE, when you place an add it is combined with adds for all years and categories.

It seems cumbersome or I just don't understand how to place an add correctly.

What I would like to see is a Category for selling Parts or Vehicles under the category of (1948-1960 F1,F100 and Larger F-Series Trucks).

That way when I want to buy or sell parts I don't have to sift through all the adds.

Now, if I am not navigating this forum correctly, I appologize for my ignorance.

If so, could someone help me to understand.

I have read the posts on Marketplace and Classifieds but I don't quite understand - hope you can help.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:56 PM
tuck1
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by burnettd01
What I would like to see is a Category for selling Parts or Vehicles under the category of (1948-1960 F1,F100 and Larger F-Series Trucks).
Looks like they have the parts search set up the way you like it but the vehicle search can only handle one year at a time. The link below will take you to the search page.

Ford Truck Parts for Sale - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Last edited by tuck1; 10-14-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Search this Thread