Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Oversize
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by magnetman
We will be doing some extensive heat resistance testing shortly.

Will post results, photos, video, etc.

Regards
MagnetMan
How extensive are these tests? Its been more than a month and still nothing, Makes you wonder if theres something wrong with it. Ive learned a long time ago the longer you leave potential customers waiting in the dark, that by the time you bring them into the light theres less customers waiting. I was wanting a bed liner before winter and with the application time and temps required by this material that ideas basically gone. Guess I should go get a spray in it may cost more but Ill have it in a day and and I know that it'll hold up since their product has been proven.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Oversize
Laughing Gas
Still waiting,.... got me scared about there quality now.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:19 PM
dunney1
New User
any new info? sounded promising.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Thistle3595
Senior User
Has anyone on this forum used Monstaliner and if so how satisfied are you? At the fire hall we used Herculiner on our brush truck and pleased at first but the wear and tear plus exposure to the various fuels we use quickly took its toll and now, the liner that is left, looks like crap. I surely don't want to make this mistake on my own truck not to mention it may be worthwhile considering it for the fire dept.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:47 AM
Burlyq
New User
I thought I'd share my thoughts on monstaliner. I did a kind of review on FSB.. let me first say Oversize that you cannot go wrong with spray ins like Linex, I've ran that and FMJ and those are real nice liners if you got the money. I will also say I've known some guys running monsta for about 6 months and that is why I ended up running it in my Bronco over durabak. I have had 3 broncos and 5 trucks, 6 if you include a Nissan pup a truck (I was in high school what can I say?), and I don't like putting Junk in my trucks. I once ran herculiner in an old van, and was unimpressed to say the least. Monsta is much better then herculiner. I haven't ran it for a long time so I cannot comment on durabilty and things of that nature, but it looks like something you get from the factory if you apply it right using thin coats. Read my link from FSB if you like. I'll leave a few pics, but will part by saying I am pleasantly impressed with Monstaliner. I lost my old username here so it shows this is my first post, but I'm lifetime FSB and a huge Ford guy so I wouldn't steer you wrong. I would not hesitate to run this in any truck, new or old. A ton of guys are running this in their Jeeps

Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 PM
TruckDaddy
Elder User
You mentioned FMJ, which is Full Metal Jacket. FMJ is a 100% polyurea product. There's nothing wrong with 100% polyurea, but it's not necessary for your application. LINE-X has several 100% polyurea products, but they are not recommended for truck bedliners because a hybrid polyurethane/polyurea product makes a better bedliner. 100% polyurea is often used in commercial applications in high moisture environments because it is not sensitive to moisture (like polyurethane).

Old 07-04-2010, 06:38 AM
beidle99
Senior User
Just finished installing my Monstaliner yesterday. Went on without a problem. I did end up with a few runs at the top of one sidewall of the bed that I didn't catch until it was to late. Not the products fault and for the most part no one will see it as I have a tonnaue cover.

Thanks for a product reasonably priced, easy to install, and a good looking finish.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:44 AM
TruckDaddy
Elder User
Originally Posted by Thistle3595
At the fire hall we used Herculiner on our brush truck and pleased at first but the wear and tear plus exposure to the various fuels we use quickly took its toll and now, the liner that is left, looks like crap.
LINE-X on brush trucks. Bad camera though.

Prep time

Old 08-11-2010, 08:50 PM
saltbranch
Senior User
So has anyone tried the monstaliner? Results?
I am looking at covering a 89' f350 in DIY bedliner. I will be painting exterior of truck front to back and inside of bed. I have always used Durabak on past projects with good results.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:09 PM
bigdipper7
New User
Whatever happened to the guy pushing MONSTALINER????

Kinda concerns me, I'm sticking to one of the other DIY bedliners, at least they respond!

Old 12-05-2010, 04:02 AM
madsciman
New User
Originally Posted by bigdipper7
Whatever happened to the guy pushing MONSTALINER????

Kinda concerns me, I'm sticking to one of the other DIY bedliners, at least they respond!
Hi this is MagnetMan,

I apologize to everyone for my disappearance.

I got banned from this forum because I had a dispute with management regarding their ad rates. We held up payment and then settled with them but they stood their ground as if they were the only forum on earth. We were just not getting the traffic. Part was my fault for not spending enough time on here.

Anyhow, I've spent the last year on a few other sites particularly JeepForum.com which has over 240,000 registered participants.

Monstaliner has the largest vendor thread over there with almost 80,000 views and closing in on 2,500 posts. There are vendor threads running over there for 3 and 4 years that don't have that kind of following. We've sold over 500 bedliner kits on Jeepforum.com in less than 8 months.

If anyone is interested, this is the link to our thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/i...-liner-875162/

So... I just came back here to let anyone know who had interest in the product that I am no longer here for a good reason and I did not bail out on anyone. I'm just spending my advertising dollars more wisely.

In March, Monstaliner will premiere to the world on the SPEED Channel. We've bought a block of commercials that will run during Two Guys Garage and Truck U. I plan to sink all the profits back into the product and see how large we can grow the snowball.

The product has really been wildly successful and in 2011 we are going to take a leap towards the big leagues.

I don't know when and if I will be back here again so everyone, have a great holiday and a Happy New Years!

If anyone needs more info on Monstaliner you can find me every day at jeepform.com. There is an incredible amount of information there and hundreds of people who swear by the product. Many new testimonials and reviews up on our website as well. You can also email me through either of our websites, www.magnetpaints.com or www.monstaliner.com

Oh and you can also find me at Pirate4x4.com. Just started as a vendor over there.

Sorry again to anyone who had high hopes for this great product.
Monstaliner is most definitely going places, just not on this ford-trucks.com

Best Regards to all!

Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 PM
madsciman
New User
Monstaliner on the SPEED Channel

Monstaliner will be introduced to the world on the SPEED Channel in March.
Will post air dates when available.

YouTube - Monstaliner TV Commercial

Old 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Bings Rod Shop
New User
I've used your chassic saver products. Just as good as POR 15 and much better price! Can I spray the product thru my Shutz/undercoating gun? Thanks! Bing

Old 02-07-2011, 12:41 PM
madsciman
New User
Originally Posted by Bings Rod Shop
I've used your chassic saver products. Just as good as POR 15 and much better price! Can I spray the product thru my Shutz/undercoating gun? Thanks! Bing
Monstaliner can be sprayed through a Shutz gun. Need to thin with 12 - 16oz MEK per catalyzed gallon.

See this video. Disregard the note about 8 oz reduction. We find it needs a bit more

YouTube - MONSTALINER