Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Cruise Night???

Old 01-11-2003, 09:19 PM
blie
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise Night???

I am planning on going to Cruise Night in Three Hills Alberta this year. I live in Victoria, I am going with a few freinds from here as well as a friend from Prince George and a friend from Yellow Knife. Is anyone else going or does anyone know of this event? Its really quite amazing for a small town. It is every year and the first weekend of June. Take care all --Bob---

Old 01-12-2003, 10:44 PM
phat56
Senior User
Cruise Night???

Check out the thread named "Three Hills" on page 2 of this forum. We normally go to this as it is a one of the many great shows for this area. Later Bill

Old 01-12-2003, 10:51 PM
dirtydog2002
New User
Cruise Night???

Old 01-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Farmers Ford
Junior User
Cruise Night???

For the Three Hill's Cruise night
thebest thing that I can say is come the day before and get a good campsite,and park close too the railroad tracks in the morning cause there will be tens of thousands of people there and I might be there too.

Vance

Old 01-25-2003, 04:18 PM
blie
Junior User
Cruise Night???

I am getting some friends together. we will travel up together and meet some other friends in Calgary. It will be fun. I just found an amazing injection manifold that will work on my 351 windsor motor. I am using a set of cleavland heads on it. Hilborn makes a 3 piece eight throtle body multi port injection set up complete with every thing. It is really expesive. I am going to get it shipped to a friends house in Seatle. Then put it on and drive over the border. No Duty!!! Anyway this is my plan for August. I am excited. All the best may see you at cruise night. Bob

Search this Thread