6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

FASS Phone Number (customer service)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 02:16 PM
adambomb
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FASS Phone Number (customer service)

just like the title says. i called them about a week ago asking some questions, and they wanted me to test some stuff and call them back. and now on the site i can't find the phone number anywhere. i'm not sure if it's just me or maybe they changed the site?? i have been looking all over it, all i remember was that the area code started with a 6. thanks!

Old 10-03-2009, 02:55 PM
npccpartsman
Hotshot

Received 68 Likes on 42 Posts
It's in Missouri, that's all I know. I'm really unhappy with FASS right now. They say my pump locked up because of trash, however the tank is clean and the filters are new. I say it's just because they don't want to warranty their POS loud noisy pump. When I get it back I'm going to cut the NEW filters apart and see what's in or not in them then proceed from there. If it's my fault I don't have a problem with paying for it, however my stuff is as clean as a pin from everything I can see and check. My old filters with 40K miles didn't have any kind of trash in them, much less enough to lock up the pump that came locked up BRAND NEW.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:30 AM
adambomb
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump

so i guess the numbers pretty hard to get. i know on there site it says contact the dealer but right now i'm not on good terms with the shop that i bought/installed the FASS.
basically i am just trying to confirm that the pump is working. i used to be able to hear it and now i can't hear it when the truck is running. if i put my ear right next to it and have someone cycle the glow plugs i hear fuel and a little noise from the FASS but i thought the sound was louder.
anyway to check if it's running?? i do not have a fuel pressure gauge unfortionitally. i did check the 30amp fuse and the fuse is good.
if i can hear a little noise when the glow plugs are running does this mean the pumps working or just that fuel is passing through??