Notices

Rollpans-anybody used 'em?

Old 06-12-2002, 04:16 AM
TorqueKing
Posting Guru
TorqueKing is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Ok, I'm always in the Engines and performance forums, but I was wonderng if anybody has seen the rollpans that JC Whitney has in their catalogue. It looks like it might be a sweet looking custom setup, but I was wondering how it fit, how it actually looked when you tried to put it on, etc. I'm trying to find something much cooler, and lighter than the bumper that I have now. Thanks for your response.

Cadet Second Lieutenant John F. Daly III
South Carolina Corps of Cadets, The Citadel
The TorqueKing

Old 06-14-2002, 04:56 PM
reddevilf150
Senior User
reddevilf150 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Yes, I have a roll pan on my truck. Don't know about the ones from JC Whitney because I got mine from 4customrides.com . I wouldn't recommend going through them to get it, they are a hassle to deal with. Also if you are going to get one, I would get one made from metal(steel). The fiberglass ones just don't feel too strong. They do give a nice custom look, I like mine, and get compliments all the time.

Matt

Old 06-20-2002, 03:48 PM
55forder
Elder User
55forder is starting off with a positive reputation.

I purchased a rollpan for my 55, and it looks great, was easy to install, and came in the mail in 2 days from mid-fifty. The thing fit like a charm, and looks WAY better than a bumper for a "custom" look.
There is a photo in my gallery, so check it out.

Old 06-24-2002, 01:00 AM
SouthPCraz
Junior User
SouthPCraz is starting off with a positive reputation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.