6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

The new Hotshotsecret.com site is up and running.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 05:45 PM
supertruck60
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The new Hotshotsecret.com site is up and running.

Hi All,

http://www.hotshotsecret.com is up and running with a new look. We redesigned our site around our core diesel truck products, which we feel offer the Power Stroke owner the best value and deliver the best results.

As you may or may not know, Hot Shot’s Secret was designed specifically for the Ford Power Stroke 6.0 liter engine. It was tested extensively by International Truck and Engine over a 24-month period in order to determine its effectiveness of curing the stiction issue with the injectors used in the 6.0 liter engine. Our product was found to remedy the stiction issue an amazing 86% of the time and improve it for the remaining 14%!

We have redesigned the site to make it more informative and user-friendly.We invite those on this blog to check out the new site and give us your feedback on the new look. Feel free to email chris@lubricationspecialties.com or call us at 1-800-341-6516 with your ideas, comments and suggestions.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:43 PM
KRDiesel
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks good!!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
slowmans
Cargo Master
Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
OMG!!!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:25 PM
conger
Posting Guru
What do the techs think of this stuff. Other posts I've seen about this product seem to show kind of mixed results. I'm not really convinced....sorry.

My two cents.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:02 PM
dschuffert
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks good!

Old 07-29-2009, 11:17 PM
loubell
Mountain Pass
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I think that he is allowed to spam if he is a sponsor. And if he IS a sponsor it isn't spam.

I am a member of many forums relating to the hobbies and intrests that I have. About half of them would warn you, and then ban you for continually ******* a paid sponsor, especially if you had no personal experience with the product.

Maybe your right, maybe all of us web experts should contribute to the negativity that I have seen slung at this company, and then maybe they will shut down, and then we can all go back to paying FoMoCo the big $$ to replace our injectors. Sheesh.

Lubrication Specialties Inc., good luck with your web site.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:22 PM
adambomb
Posting Guru
i like the new site too!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Rob.D
Elder User
Originally Posted by adambomb
i like the new site too!
I'll second that

Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
danocross
Senior User
Has anyone used all or any of their products? Yikes, they sell a lot of stuff. I should have totaled up what it would have cost to use the whole lineup. I seem to recall mixed results posted also, but if Hotshots does work for you, big time savings.

Bottom line, have there been significantly negative results (side effects) from using Hotshots? If not, and you think it could help, give it a "hotshot".

Old 07-30-2009, 10:35 AM
KRDiesel
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have not seen any negative results. International certified that it is safe and efective for the 6.0

Old 07-30-2009, 02:36 PM
slowmans
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by loubell
I think that he is allowed to spam if he is a sponsor. And if he IS a sponsor it isn't spam.

I am a member of many forums relating to the hobbies and intrests that I have. About half of them would warn you, and then ban you for continually ******* a paid sponsor, especially if you had no personal experience with the product.

Maybe your right, maybe all of us web experts should contribute to the negativity that I have seen slung at this company, and then maybe they will shut down, and then we can all go back to paying FoMoCo the big $$ to replace our injectors. Sheesh.

Lubrication Specialties Inc., good luck with your web site.
Rock on brother!!

And on a second note to your reply, I am simply stating my opinion on thier product, I dont think its needed if you take other measures... maybe it will help some people maybe not??? lots of people dog this tuner or that chip and others have had no issues and some have had many... was it the chip/tuner/fuel box? maybe it was the driver? maybe it was the beating the truck took????????? I have been a member here for a long time and think I have given many people valuable info that i have learned from others as well. So what if I dog on a product....lots of people dog on other products thats what public forums are for, learnig and passing on info! If you want to use it good for you, but when I see use our product and switch to synthetic oil and your problems shoud improve or go away??? I think many people know the benifits of switching to syn. oil alone. thats your $.02 and here is mine!

Old 07-30-2009, 02:45 PM
slowmans
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by KRDiesel
I have not seen any negative results. International certified that it is safe and efective for the 6.0
on a serious note does anyone know of any certification by international that could be posted to make some of us belivers?

Old 07-30-2009, 06:16 PM
conger
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by slowmans
on a serious note does anyone know of any certification by international that could be posted to make some of us belivers?
Well said.

I didn't see any endorsement on "Hot Shot's" website by either "International" or "Navistar" about their product. I would like to see something like that from a manufacturer. There are 1/2 dozen claims satisfied customers and a couple of video testimonials as well. One that appears to be from "adambomb" (Hey man if it worked for you great to hear) I'd just like to see something more convincing before I would dump this product into my engine.
When you post what is basically a commercial ad onto a website like this one as "supertruck60" has. You've got to expect a fair amount of scutiny about the product.
For what it's worth, the website does look good.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 PM
slowmans
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by conger
Well said.

I didn't see any endorsement on "Hot Shot's" website by either "International" or "Navistar" about their product. I would like to see something like that from a manufacturer. There are 1/2 dozen claims satisfied customers and a couple of video testimonials as well. One that appears to be from "adambomb" (Hey man if it worked for you great to hear) I'd just like to see something more convincing before I would dump this product into my engine.
When you post what is basically a commercial ad onto a website like this one as "supertruck60" has. You've got to expect a fair amount of scutiny about the product.
For what it's worth, the website does look good.
they make claims that international approved the use.....lets see it, thats all I ask. its like scamsoil saying there new 5-40 oil is api approved....its not it doesn't have the seal.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:46 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I think Chris just pops in from time to time to ruffle a few feathers and start the discussion all over again.

Do a search and you'll find plenty of threads regarding HSS. Several here seem to be very happy and impressed with it. It seems better on the 6.0 than the 7.3. I do know one guy who tried it on a 7.3 and had no success at all with it. It did take longer than it should have, but he did receive a refund since he saw no benefit in his truck.

I think I'd be trying it before shelling out the $$$ for new injectors after reading the positive reviews from several FTE members (& a moderator or two).

Quick Reply: The new Hotshotsecret.com site is up and running.