Sponsored by:

4x4 PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Truckin4life
Street Queen to the extr3m3
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by punkandpissed138
eh, im not trying to carry on or start an argument over the internet or anything, but the way i see it is, you gotta run with what ya got. if a long *** dirt road with a few deep ruts and puddles is all you have in the general area, then hit it. if you have mud holes or some ditches, then hit it. point is, some locations get mud, some get sand, and some get dirt roads.
Thats true, work with what ya got. We all start somewhere, i will let kris tell you where he started. If he so chooses too...

Old 06-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Kirbys73F100
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You've got an answer for everything. You should take over alpha's account!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:36 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
yeah, and this truck being my daily driver, i cant really afford to drive it with giant tires and a high powered engine

Old 06-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Truckin4life
Originally Posted by Kirbys73F100
You've got an answer for everything. You should take over alpha's account!
No, i just see through you b.s.
I'll be the first to admit when im wrong.
As for taking over Alpha's account, if you noticed the bit of advice i gave earlier. Sit back, and learn. He is one of the guys that i have learned from. If you can pull on your big girl manties and deal with the criticism that comes with the internet, you could probably learn alot too... stop making excuses, and start taking action.

Also, i am in NO way being a "nut swinger" kris is not my idol and i do not worship him. Just thought i should clear that up...

Old 06-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Truckin4life
yeah, and this truck being my daily driver, i cant really afford to drive it with giant tires and a high powered engine
Yep, i know the feeling. Thats why my truck is currently parked while i zip around town in a german made ride.

The truck will go back together in due time. Slowly and done the right way...

Old 06-20-2011, 10:48 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
hers the way i see it...kirby posted a muddy 4x4 pic even though he was being pulled..everyone has a bad day. but it was a 4x4 pic and extremely muddy

don, you seem like your a pretty smart guy and know a bit about mudding, but in a way you are carrying on the argument, granted kirby did make a comment that carried it on as well.

the thing is, arguing over a computer screen is prett retarted and makes you look kinda like that awkward guy that lives through myspace and facebook? sure i have a young an nieve 19 year old mind haha, but ****, atleast im not getting all offended by some guy hundreds of miles away thats tying away on a keyboard

Old 06-20-2011, 10:50 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
Originally Posted by Truckin4life
Yep, i know the feeling. Thats why my truck is currently parked while i zip around town in a german made ride.

The truck will go back together in due time. Slowly and done the right way...
yeah, i have the 79 trans-am stuffed into the garage for the friday nights and showoff days lol. i wish gas would go back down a good bit so i could drive her alot more.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Kirbys73F100
Elder User
I would consider ags but a strictly mud truck isn't what I want. When I can afford to 4 link my truck (the right way) and lower it back down to a reasonable height, I'm going to 46's.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Truckin4life
hers the way i see it...kirby posted a muddy 4x4 pic even though he was being pulled..everyone has a bad day. but it was a 4x4 pic and extremely muddy

don, you seem like your a pretty smart guy and know a bit about mudding, but in a way you are carrying on the argument, granted kirby did make a comment that carried it on as well.

the thing is, arguing over a computer screen is prett retarted and makes you look kinda like that awkward guy that lives through myspace and facebook? sure i have a young an nieve 19 year old mind haha, but ****, atleast im not getting all offended by some guy hundreds of miles away thats tying away on a keyboard
haha, im far from offendedd. Kirby didnt post that picture, i asked to see it cause i didn't and kjett posted it. Then kirby got all defensive. I pointed out the flaws and he didn't take to well to the criticism... Suprise suprise.
yeah, i have the 79 trans-am stuffed into the garage for the friday nights and showoff days lol. i wish gas would go back down a good bit so i could drive her alot more.
Do your self a favor, just get used to where its at and expect higher. Its not going down anytime soon. Thats one reason i picked up a sports car. Still good fun, and getting 30+ mpg's is all win in my book. Also, don't let your age keep you back, and don't ever use it as an excuse. Sure your inexperienced, but we all were. You may be suprised to know that im only a few years older than you. 3 years to be exact.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Truckin4life
Originally Posted by Kirbys73F100
I would consider ags but a strictly mud truck isn't what I want. When I can afford to 4 link my truck (the right way) and lower it back down to a reasonable height, I'm going to 46's.
A full hydro truck, on rocks? 46"s and 6.72 ratio's wont be happy in the mud. Much better for rocks and trails though.

You could pick up some ag's and get some wheels made for less than you would think. Once you get your links done, sell em off if you dont want em anymore.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:06 PM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
haha wasnt using it as an excuse, i was just pointing that out that im attempting to be more reasonable in trying to stop any argument haha. and yeah, i dont really know anything about 4x4 vehicles or fuel injection for that matter. me and my dad restored the '79 in our back yard and built a 455 which is carbed and pretty simple, and before that..well..hell i didnt really know anything haha, so yeah i know im still pretty empty on knowledge

Old 06-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Truckin4life
Thats always a good way to learn! Hands on is the easiest way for me to learn. I always hated people talking down on me cause i was young or still am young, that dont fly with me at all. There is benefit to argument though. The "argument" with kirby isn't heated. Atleast not on my side, and isn't out of control. Its constructive criticism, im pointing out the flaws and calling his b.s. He can make lame excuses all day long, and i will call him on it. Getting into an arguement often gets other people involved, usually people with knowledge and points are proven with facts. Then people see and learn. Thats just what i have noticed.

There can be alot of random chit chat flying around and some people wont learn anything. but if you get a thread going with a heated argument in it, 1. it will become a thread with alot of views. 2. alot of those people are trying to see who will win, and the simple matter is, facts will win everytime. People see this and they sometimes remember.

You seem to be rather newb tastic, and if i wanted to argue, i would argue with you. Since you bring nothing here, i have no use for you and i would argue till you decided not to come back. But thats not what im doing. Thats not my goal. Feel free to ask questions, even in an "arguement", we all have to ask questions at some point in time.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:01 AM
fatdan460
Post Fiend
too much reading, make short posts with quick mean come backs and mom jokes :flipoff2:

Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 AM
punkandpissed138
Senior User
hmmm..i see where your coming from. lol that actually seems smart

Old 06-21-2011, 12:59 AM
hav24wheel
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 96 Likes on 78 Posts
You guys sure did carry on when I was sleepin! Dam u $aking me read so much this early!!!

Quick Reply: 4x4 PICTURES